Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton (932 Views)

Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / 5 Mistakes Jose Mourinho Has Already Made This Season / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton by soccerblitz: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Some Chelsea fans assume Former team doctor Eva Carneiro's spell is working on Jose Mourinho's team. I think 'the Special One' has placed a cursed on himself which has caused Chelsea's misfortune this season.

Willian put Chelsea in the lead against Southampton with a stunning free-kick, but Steven Davis netted for Saints to level proceedings before half-time.

The magnificent Sadio Mane, who tormented Chelsea's defenders all evening, put Saints in the lead after the break before Graziano Pelle grabbed Southampton's third to inflict more misery on Mourinho's men.

HERE ARE FOUR REASONS I THINK WERE THE CAUSE OF CHELSEA'S DOWNFALL.

1. MOURINHO KEEPS USING IVANOVIC! BUT WHY?

Ivanovic was arguably Chelsea's best player last season but The Special One has failed to accept the Serb is off form this season. The word 'Mark' doesn't seem to be in Ivanovic's head any longer. I wonder why Jose Mourinho can't bench this old man called Ivanovic and play Azilicuepta on his preferred right back position bringing in new signing Baba Rahman who doesn't deserve to be on the bench to play on the left flank.

Mote ANALYSIS HERE: http://soccerblitz.net/2015/10/03/mistakes-jose-mourinho-made-against-southampton/

Re: Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton by igwedaboss(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
I think mou has lost his way.
It is clear to both me and the people around that Ivanovic is the problem and also terry.
Now you might want to ask y I mentioned terry. Terry is aging and his pace has drastically dropped over the years. The only reason why he has performed for the past 2 seasons is because chelsea play a much more defensive football or counter attack. So our defenders play deeper role, they don't go forward much often. So, the defenders can recover any lost pace easily. But now, Chelsea play more attacking football, they push the ball forward, which makes the defenders play high, recovering such pace isn't easy, that's why counter attacks and fast pace players has gotten the best of Chelsea defenders.

Then for ivanovic. He should be dropped totally. I don't know why he is not playing rahman. If he isn't good enough or ready for premiership. Why buy him? You have Over 30players on loan and almost 20 youth players. You mean none can fit into the team?

When I say mou has lost his way. I remember when mou will take a dmf like essien or lassana to fill the void. Now mou is just like Rodgers. Lost in ideas.
Re: Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton by Yustash001(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2015
igwedaboss:
I think mou has lost his way.
It is clear to both me and the people around that Ivanovic is the problem and also terry.
Now you might want to ask y I mentioned terry. Terry is aging and his pace has drastically dropped over the years. The only reason why he has performed for the past 2 seasons is because chelsea play a much more defensive football or counter attack. So our defenders play deeper role, they don't go forward much often. So, the defenders can recover any lost pace easily. But now, Chelsea play more attacking football, they push the ball forward, which makes the defenders play high, recovering such pace isn't easy, that's why counter attacks and fast pace players has gotten the best of Chelsea defenders.

Then for ivanovic. He should be dropped totally. I don't know why he is not playing rahman. If he isn't good enough or ready for premiership. Why buy him? You have Over 30players on loan and almost 20 youth players. You mean none can fit into the team?

When I say mou has lost his way. I remember when mou will take a dmf like essien or lassana to fill the void. Now mou is just like Rodgers. Lost in ideas.
1 million likes for you...you've said it all
Re: Mistakes Jose Mourinho Made Against Southampton by easyelliot(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
He is a stubborn coach who thinks he is the smartest guy in the room; He has carried This over from his Real Madrid days when they practically kicked him out.....he meddles too much and seeks too much of the limelight when his players should be getting it.

What happened to him?

(1) (Reply)

Search Hilarious Photos: This Is How Arsenal Fans Will Go To Work This Morning / Rate The Performance Of Oliseh Since He Became Coach Of The Super Eagles / Imagine This Happening In El clasico 2030(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.