Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,319 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd (1422 Views)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / What Is The Worth Of A Phd Financially? / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by bridget007(f): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2009
Thanks for the weblinks, and advice lol!
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by joxiri: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2009
`
@ poster
with the no of qualifications you have there, you can get a top management job possibly HR related, like the Hr manager of a bank or something
seems like you are an academic anyway, so maybe you will be interested in being a lecturer, much more stressful and less pay.
but with those degrees you will not have problem findin employment
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by SOJ(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2009
try these sites and visit them religiously,lol: www(.)findajobinafrica(.)com , www(.)adexen(.)com , www(.)careersnigeria(.)com
I think u can google any other sites as u wish. I can say am intrigued by your level of experience in the education sector;you sure have a lot of knowlegde that can be transfered to our scholarly society here in Naija. I hope you get a placement soon,

On second thoughts, i encounter public ads from Universities in the daily newspapers in nigeria.I wondered if you culd make ur contact available so i can mail them to you as they appear from time to time. Cheers!
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by Lamexx(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
rockhaven:

would you want a teaching job with university of lagos or babcok university,ilishan remo .i can make those 2 happen for you.GOD HELPING ME.
SEND CV AND FULL PIC ojevgc@yahoo.com

@ rockhaven, wetin concern job with pics. u must be a fraudstar or one in the making. If u can't offer a simple help, u may as well go to blazes. If she has said she was a nigerian , will u even bother to reply. you hear UK, ur ear just stood up.

rockhaven:

i have this afternoon discusssed you with prof sofoluwe deputy vice chancellor of unilag and dean of social science who is willing to entertain your request.the ball is in your court.
if you must know im a former law lecturer with university of lagos and you can find more about me on www.rockhavensolicitorsnigeria.page.tl

good luck

see how stupid u r. she sends the post yesterday, u reply today at 08:21:04 AM and still discussed with the VC Unilag today and send a reply by 03:45:05 PM. Who are u fooling. only GOD knows whether u have entered the university before or not. Find something better to do and don't look for someone else to scam. The ball is in ur own court too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bridget007:

My husband is nigerian (I'm UK white) and I wondered what type of career opportunities there are in Nigeria. I have degree and masters from UK universitiy in Psychology, advanced diploma in child development and PhD by research in field of health and human science. I have worked as a lecturer/senior lecturer (USA equiv of proffessor) in psychology in UK university and have ten years experience. I am also an author of student textbook. My skills are in research/psychology/education/management/writing and presenting and health care.
What opportunities would there be?
Can you recommend any contacts/websites?

Many thanks

@bridget007 , take my advice. Your are well qualified too look for a job. If u are really a UK citizen as u claim, then u can seek for assistance through the British council office in Lagos or better still check for daily job adverts on careersnigeria. com. Furthermore, u can register with numerous recruitment firm like KPMG nigeria, phillipconsulting or adexen. Make sure u don't go through anybody cos there are lot of scammers in nigeria these days like the person (rockhaven) who claimed to speak with the VC of Unilag. People with ur type of qualification are rear so just keep cool and keep searching. Look out for HR positions or other positions that may interest u in the Guardian Newspaper of Tuesday and Thursday if you can . The sky is ur springboard. wink wink smiley
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by GoldCircle: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2009
End of discussion!
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by blacksta(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2009
La mexx:

@ rockhaven, wetin concern job with pics. u must be a fraudstar or one in the making. If u can't offer a simple help, u may as well go to blazes. If she has said she was a nigerian , will u even bother to reply. you hear UK, ur ear just stood up.

see how stupid u r. she sends the post yesterday, u reply today at 08:21:04 AM and still discussed with the VC Unilag today and send a reply by 03:45:05 PM. Who are u fooling. only GOD knows whether u have entered the university before or not. Find something better to do and don't look for someone else to scam. The ball is in ur own court too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@bridget007 , take my advice. Your are well qualified too look for a job. If u are really a UK citizen as u claim, then u can seek for assistance through the British council office in Lagos or better still check for daily job adverts on careersnigeria. com. Furthermore, u can register with numerous recruitment firm like KPMG nigeria, phillipconsulting or adexen. Make sure u don't go through anybody cos there are lot of scammers in nigeria these days like the person (rockhaven) who claimed to speak with the VC of Unilag. People with ur type of qualification are rear so just keep cool and keep searching. Look out for HR positions or other positions that may interest u in the Guardian Newspaper of Tuesday and Thursday if you can . The sky is ur springboard. wink wink smiley

@ la mexxx

well done brother - why is nigeria full of bleeping opportunist everyvbody trying to scam each other - very sad
Re: Opportunities In Nigeria For Uk Wife With Phd by anusule(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
:-x

(1) (Reply)

Belly Dancers Needed Urgently / Vacancies At Rt Briscoe / Zinox Computers Written Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.