Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend (616 Views)

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by doneee: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2015
A 25-year-old man, Cyril Ojango Etim pictured
above, has
been arrested by the Cross Rivers state police
command for
beheading 34 year old Ubong Asuquo, after
stealing
N4,000 from him at his home in Old Netim,
Akamkpa
Local Government Area of Cross River State on
February
27th this year. Sunday Sun reports that Etim had
stormed
the home of the deceased and stole the money
from him.
On sighting Etim, the deceased decided to
engage him in a
hot chase so that he could collect his money and
also teach
Etim a lessson because this was the second time
he had
stolen his money. When he caught upwith him
inside a bush,
Etim overpowered the victim and used a cutlass
to behead
the deceased.
After killing the deceased, Etim immediately left
the state
to Akwa Ibom to take refuge and evade police
arrest. In
the course of investigations, the Assistant
Commissioner of
Police, in-charge of the State Criminal
Investigation
Department, Ganiyu Salami revealed that police
detectives
discovered the alleged role of Etim in the death
of Asuquo
and eventually traced him to Akwa Ibom, where
he was
arrested in August 2015. He was also discovered
to have
strangled one of his girlfriends who got
pregnant for him
and aborted her 2 month old pregnancy.
When interrogated, Etim confessed to raping his
female
victims.
I have raped ladies and also stolen various
things
from people. Yes, it is true that one lady I tried
to
rape escaped from me and told the youths in my
area. The youths beat me. I had a girlfriend,
Esther, who became pregnant after I raped her.
She
told me that she was pregnant and that it had
reached two months. I told her to keep the preg­
nancy. She refused and aborted it. When she
told
me that she aborted the pregnancy, I strangled
her.
I was arrested by police men at Akamkpa. They
took
me to court, and kept me in Afokang Prison in
Calabar. It was when the chief judge visited the
prison yard that I was released in 2014.”
He also recounted how he stole and beheaded
his last
armed robbery victim
I stole money from the house of Asuquo two
times.
The first time I stole N3000. When I went the
second time, I took N4000, but the man saw me
leaving his house and I ran away to the bush. He
pursued me with his motocycle. In the bush we
fought and I used his cutlass to cut off his head.
I
ran to my village in Akwa Ibom State in
February
2015. The police came there to arrest me in July
2015.”

lalasticlala
http:///man-arrested-for-beheading-man-after-stealing-from-him-strangles-girlfriend-for-aborting-his-pregnancy/

Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by debris: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Geez sad
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by OVI75(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Barbarism and cannibalism reawakening itself like the days of the stone age.

first and foremost i prophesy that this thread wil make front page and i wil be second to comment.

I dedicate this second to coment to all teachers, serving corpers included on teachers day celebration.

To my nairaland role model,the Unshaken and unruffed Tonye barcanister reloaded i pay my homage boss.

Lastly to Arsenal and arsene wenger dere shall be no champions league group qualification fe u people sinc its nly my club u feel u can score ur goals against,just go and prepare for Europa league.
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by McCarlito(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2015
ONLY YOU ONE
1. U have raped different ladies

2. U also have stolen various things from different people

3. U got beaten by ur village youths because a lady u tried to molest escaped from u and reported

4. U strangled Esther a lady whom u raped because she didn't keep a raped product

5. U stole 3000 from Asuquo on first time and escaped unhurt

6. Now u cut off the head of the same man (Asukwo) u stole his 3000 naira after stealing his 4000 naira on ur second visit..

I don't get it..... Is he naturally Addicted to crimes
Or he's just wanting to be a One-Man-Terror-Squad

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by Justice28(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Whaaaaaaat

You can also click on this for me
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=23043
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by eleko1: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
sad the level of wickedness sad.This isn't a mata of blaming the devil/one Spirit.Behead the Bastard straight. angry sad
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Hiaannn... Na wa for All the rubbish happening these days sef?? God help us oo
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by benedictnsi(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2015
So the beheaded man just fold hands d watch am........ Cos I know he didn't behead him with a gun...... Even if na juju..... Meen!! Try struggle for your life small don't allow it to be forcefully taken away from you.......

Anyway, it's a pity
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Mad people everywhere......... This was probably due to a pyschotic breakdown
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by kossyablaze(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
God help us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by Magician1503(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
ONLY YOU ONE
1. U have raped different ladies

2. U also have stolen various things from different people

3. U got beaten by ur village youths because a lady u tried to molest escaped from u and reported

4. U strangled Esther a lady whom u raped because she didn't keep a raped product

5. U stole 3000 from Asuquo on first time and escaped unhurt

6. Now u cut off the head of the same man (Asukwo) u stole his 3000 naira after stealing his 4000 naira on ur second visit..

I don't get it..... Is he naturally Addicted to crimes
Or he's just wanting to be a One-Man-Terror-Squad

I think it's a case of psykolomental disorder.
Re: Man Beheads Man After Stealing From Him, Strangles Girlfriend by doneee: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Whose Son, 2, Drowned While Chatted To Friends And Posted Picture / Russia Being Warned Of Paying The Price Of Their Airstrikes In Syria. / 10-year-old Boy Becomes Plateau State Police Commissioner @360jamng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.