Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf (1304 Views)

13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials / Is This Deaf Keke Driver An Inspiration, Or A Danger To Road Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Our thoughts put into action impacts our future,I want to help everyone out there grow in dreams and visions,and motivate all to fight for a better future..because the reality of life has its roots on the dreams of dreamers.Be motivated to break boundaries,be motivated to motivate..You can also use this platform to impart the life of others....
SIGNED:- THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
I have lived long enough to know that the world is both dynamic and static..
Dynamic for those that dare to dream and static for those that don't..
There comes a time when there will be significant distant between you and your friends,now its your choice weather to be above or below them,remember a man that doesn't dream ends up opening gate for men that dream,dream big,dream wild,dream with passion,with zeal,with all ur heart,with your soul,only those that don't dream end up not making a mark on earth, do you want to be a person the world remembers like Einstein or just one of those billions of people that come and go and weren't significant in a matter of reason....
A wise lady said 'its better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life,if your dare for nothing you need hope for nothing'...
I put it to you today that success favors the bold and remember that dreams without risks are useless,for the world is like a book those that don't take risks read only one page....
Remember have a dream and make sure it doesn't just involve you and your family,include the world,oh,if only you could comprehend my dream I would have told you,but soon,I will call you all to join me but only the brave shall....
Receive and digest my words today,spread it so the world can change... Steve jobs woke up and dreamt of computer system,he didn't just dream,he executed his dream...now the world is more advance because of that man that started his dreams in a garage,imagine the impacts of just a man's dream,
Remember,if you don't risk anything you risk more,because you will miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take,for now ruminate on my words if you are sensible,and spread it if you wish you impact others...
The things going on in my mind are unimaginable, I am unable to express them in word,so wait and see my works in the future,for I have a vision to reshape humanity. Add me on whatsapp(08066302351) to join my team,#TeamProctor we live to reshape the world,#HopeForTheFuture ..
I AM THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Never give up,times will be hard,people will lose faith in you,I repeat never give up....
Things will happen around us,things will happen to us but the most important thing is the thing that happens within us,if you ever hope to make it,be 100% sure that bad things will happen,be there to deal with it,the difference btwn men who make it and men who don't is that both will surely fail but those who make it stand up again,for the true measures of a man isn't the amount of times he succeeds but the amount of times he rises after being defeated...
Remember though times don't last though people do,keep ur head up no matter what happens to you,remember,no test no testimony...for greatness is a choice not a kind of destiny....never give up..
Mediocre people will say you can't do it,don't listen to them listen to your heart,for an adage says if there is no enemy within the enemies outside can do us no harm..you are a being created with vision,if you choose you can be higher than the highest,richer than the richest and better than the best,because life is like fighting for territories if you don't fight for what you want what you don't want will take over,if you die without making some sort of contribution to humanity then you die a failure,you die a chicken who can't stand up to the challenges of life and beat it to its knees....
Remember when the challenges is at its peak, when the suffering is unbearable keep going,keep fighting for the darkest times is just before dawn,...
Tell the world ''you can beat me,you can cut of my legs,cut off my arms,take my family and food away,you can pluck out my eyes but you can never take away my dreams,you can never take away my vision''...for we are a team,we are team Proctor,we have common goals,make it or die trying,help others before ourselves,live our life for the greatness of humanity...we plan on changing the world,we are the imperfect system trying to be perfect,because we are imperfect being created by a perfect God....
Remember thinking will not be able to stop fear but action will...
KNOWLEDGE speaks but WISDOM listens.. #TeamProctor (+2348066302351) #passion #zeal... send to all groups and people you know
THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
The old days were great - The old days were great,when humans cant destroy a whole nation with just one trigger
when there was nothing like nuclear or atomic bombs which can incinerate earth within seconds
when people who work hard are appreciated with bountiful harvest and wealth
when corruption was just fresh in the hearts of men and unattended to
when there were nothing like serial killers who derive sadistic pleasures from ending a life
when people coexisted with unity and peace at the core of all relationships
When one nation isn't greater than another,in fact when words like nation didn't exist
when kings and rulers have access to their citizens and can walk amongst them without fear of assassination or Lynch……
When earth was still young,when the sun was at its prime,when nature was rich and fertile,when men were yet to tap into raging hunger for power,..
OH THOSE DAYS WERE GREAT and arguably better than the present day……
The greatness of the present day
New generation,born from the old, more intelligent than those in the past,more advanced
The generation of dreamers,inspirers,motivators…..the generation born for glory…
generation filled with hope and courage to break boundaries….
We are the generation that think the impossible and do it every single time….
the generation not satisfied with what little knowledge or wealth we have,we always want more
the generation filled with creations and creators above human understanding….
the generation that would rather perish than condone tyranny,the generation that nail leaders to the wall if need be,we are the generation born to observe and adapt…..
This generation may have its flaws,but we are also the best there ever is….
We strain to touch the world above us and change the world around us…
Long after this generation is gone,our mark and silent scream of hope will live on…..
TEAM PROCTOR (08066302351) is proud of this generation,we celebrate the last and want to build the next generation,bring your ideas and talents no matter how small,let's help you grow stronger.,..

I remain:-- THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Prosperity isnt how much you have achieved in your life or how much you have,it simply is how much you have achieved in the life of others.....
our life is finite but our deeds arent,we should learn to immortalize our souls by our actions on earth.....
Being prosperous isnt the same as being famous or rich,it is the level of impact we achieve on earth.....
A man that makes 50 thousand naira a month and gives out 2 thousand with his heart and soul put into it for the comfort of others,is more prosperous than a man that makes 60 million and gives out ten million for the fame of it....
Working for fame and monetary profits is a selfish way to live that leads to destruction...
Dont get me wrong,it is perfectly alright to work for fame and riches,but these things should be secondary...
if you do the good works,you will surely reap the good things...
Lao Tzu once said ''speaking with kindness creates confidence,thinking with kindness creates profoundness,giving with kindness creates love''
I [THE BENEFACTOR] also say from time to time ''Its not about the fame or riches gained,its about the pain and wretches taken away from others that makes life awesome''...
Ruminate on my words and change,...
THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
This world,my world,so full of beauties beyond imagination,so full of horrors beyond imagination...

Humans so perfect in many ways,so imperfect in many ways....

Our thoughts so harmonious in many ways,so much troubled in many ways...

The internet so helpful in many ways,so harmful in many ways....

The stars in the sky so beautiful from afar,so deadly in reality...

The whole of creation is like a coin,there are always two sides....

To be happy or to be sad is by choice,to be sane or insane is by choice....

To be rich or poor is by choice, to be wise or foolish is by choice....

To believe there is a God or not to believe is by choice...

Thinking of it the greatest gift we humans possess is free will....

We get to chose to create or to destroy,to love or to hate....

No matter our present circumstances or trial we get to chose our melody....

What we want is what we get,our thoughts are what are expressed in our lives.....

We are slaves,we are masters,we are what we think we are....

Ultimately after living our lives just when we are about to take our last breath, we realize every single thing that happened to us good and bad had always been a repercussion of our choices....

I implore you,chose to fight not run,chose to persevere not give up,chose to win not lose,...

A Latin quote goes thus 'aut vincere aut mori' meaning 'we conquer or we die'

I ask you today what has been your choice? and what will be your choice?....

Will you chose to make changes with team proctor unilorin?(08066302351),or will you chose to just exist?....

I remain :- THE BENEFACTOR
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Preordained destinies of great men....... - Preordained destinies of great men.......
When looking back at the great men who have and are roaming the earth we seem to visualize their greatness as preordained....
We hear Obama and we all think of a president forgetting the mere mortal behind the suit,the man that eats,drinks,coughs,laugh and cry like the rest of us....
We hear Buhari and we think of that powerful ex-military man who became a president,forgetting he is just like us,he can slip,make mistakes and might even love Hollywood movies....
Great men were made from the same material as we were,newton had two eyes like I do,tom cruise has the same amount of bones in his body as an average human,your lecturer was once a student struggling like you are right now.....
This men you know,the wise ones,the brave ones,the talented ones,the God fearing ones,this men are no different from you,they were created by the same mystical energy that created you...
They don't have anything more special than you,in fact I have a strong belief you are as good as they are,but to be as great as they have become you need to work as hard as they have...
You need to gain as much experience as they have,you need to sweat,cry,laugh,work as they have...
These men are flesh and blood like you are,to beat them you have to play their game better than them...
To become them you have to have an equal level of determination,resistance and brave spirit...
If you die without making a mark on earth,my friend you die a meaningless death,try hard to make a positive mark every single day of your life...
Break every chain of stagnation in your life each day,there is power hidden inside of you,it is totally up to you to unleash it or keep it unattended to....
These men found a way to harness the light in them,you should also find a way,now its up to you,if you can't do it on your own find people who can help you,and don't forget to ask your captain on this sail in life (GOD) for help and wisdom... I love you all....
I remain my humble self Babatunde Fatai(The Benefactor)
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
VIRTUAL REALITY (PART 1)... {Legend of The Benefactor}
We should learn to set our passion,wants,dreams,fantasy and deepest desires on fire...
We need to learn to burn uncontrollably, eating through the barriers and fabrics of life...
A poor man on fire is destined to go further than a rich man not burning with desires....
Many say "I study to make money,a lot of money".. But I say, "will you really be satisfied?,even if you become the richest human on earth?".... SEE Ma/sir
We have grown into loving the dream of the majority,of our parents,of stars and people we look up to,...forgetting we were created with 'freewill'-- to think,dream,run after our self conceived dreams,make mistakes and also rise above it,get hurt in the process of creating happiness....
We need to lift the veil of reality,unshackle the chains which subject us to the realms of the possible so as to march into the impossible... stop to think,your present goal in life,did you actually dream about it? Did you conceive it purely from your heart?
If yes,then go after it with all your strength and might,.. if no,then,,its time to go to bed and dream,....
We only have one shot at living,so I say, "I would rather live this life pursuing my dreams and failing than live a Virtual reality or dream and succeeding, because a dreaming failure is much more alive than a successful corpse"....
We are what we dream not what we do,success isn't how much you make but how much you dream.. To be Continued...
Peace... (Share to touch a dream) I remain my humble self Fatai Babatunde® The Benefactor©
Re: TEAM PROCTOR[INSPIRATION AND Motivation]-unleashing All Hidden Potentials-#hftf by knightsfalcon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
...................................(Legend of the BENEFACTOR)
What is it that I have to write or say that would move the hearts of men?,
Except write about the fictional reality we all face,the demon within we try to suppress....
Deep in the mirrors of my mind I am lost not being able to find my way...
An iron gate standing against me,a steel chain restricting my advancement...
A prisoner in my own mind,Waiting to be saved by a hero who will never come.....
I know I have to survive the storm ahead so as to be ahead,giving up,is not an option neither is it a possibility...
I sit on rocks sharpening my sword so as to march to battle against the monsters within and enemies unknown...
We all have to fight great battles and powerful enemies to rise to the top,but the greatest battle of all is fought in the mind..
I have fought against the man within and lost a million times, but I never stop because I am determined....
Determined to be a crucial part of history, to be remembered and not forgotten,history must know I existed....
The road ahead is fierce,but,a seed has to die to bring forth life,so I know I must be reborn.....
I am Legend,my words legendary, my followers are legends... and our dreams legendary.....
I rest my case,peace..... I remain The BÊÑÉFÄCTØR(08066302351)

(1) (Reply)

NB Plc Trainee Shift Logistics Manager's Test 2016 / At 35-yr-old Looking For Career Advice / Cisa Review Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.