Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

TO CHELSEA FANS: This Too Shall Pass... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TO CHELSEA FANS: This Too Shall Pass... (418 Views)

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) / I Shall Return - Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TO CHELSEA FANS: This Too Shall Pass... by kel4soft: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE I know this is a very difficult time for the club going by series of abysmal showing by our lads which has seen us languishing in 16th place just fewer points from relegation a situation we re not used to for a decade. Is time to show solidarity to the club in this moment irrespective of your differences in Jose's team selection. I believe after the international break, Costa will be back and will lead the recovery. The confidence of the team can only be accelerated back if fans going to the game give their 100% support, this is not saying the players should not take the responsibility of this situation. I believe Mourinho will turn things around. COYBs!!!
Re: TO CHELSEA FANS: This Too Shall Pass... by Agimor(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Pride comes before a fall.with Mou still at the herm of affair Chelsea is doom.
Re: TO CHELSEA FANS: This Too Shall Pass... by kel4soft: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Agimor:
Pride comes before a fall.with Mou still at the herm of affair Chelsea is doom.

Yes I admit he might be naughty and childish especially his continuous outburst when things doesn't go his way. But, that is on his low side. We shouldn't forget what he is capable of doing. Left for me, a player like Ivanovic shouldn't be starting but Jose is the manager, he knows the team better than us almost 5000km away from Cobham. Is time to stick with the manager in this difficult time.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Sevilla 1 – 3 Manchester City [champions League] Highlights 2015 / 5 Reasons Why MOURINHO May Be Sacked During The International Break ??? / No Expection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.