Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? (4009 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Comedy: 83% (45 votes)
Horror: 16% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

The 14 Best Horror Films Of 2014 / Korean Films Vs Hollywood/American Films, Which Do You Like More / Your Favorite Romantic Comedy Or Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by EbeleAmobi(f): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2009
I prefer horror.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by keyne(f): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
@ poster
u r weird.i hate horror.i prefer comedy.lyf in naija is alredy horror without addin more to it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by iice(f): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
Depends. . .some horrors i dont like. If it's fantasy inspired, count me in grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Ced8: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
Horrors being made these days eh angry well if its got a good storyline,ill have it any night!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by larayat(f): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2009
seconded.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by SeanT21(f): 4:15am On Apr 30, 2009
Comedy
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Pepeye(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2009
comedy any day
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by MrCrackles(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2009
I only watch comedies and horror movies but i will slightly lean towards COMEDY in this situation! cheesy
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by solosimple(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
Comedy! hahahahah!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by bsanya(f): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
Woth the situation of Nigeria it is better to go 4 comedy to ease ur stress.
As 4 me i go 4 CO, ME, DY, !
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by kayality: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Both
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Redman44(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
I prefer horror movies. Horror movies alert me to the existence of evil people, demons and the devil. So I'm always on guard.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by omooloye1(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2009
comedy
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
Comedy/Romantic all the way

Horror Movies disgust me!! seeing BLOODS! someone removing some1s eyez!! shit! grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by maxtop(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ooooops, it comedy film all the way.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Ascony(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
Both

yeah. me too
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by kayc33(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2009
horror movies 4 me, i just lov d suspense smiley
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by naylove(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
i prefer comedy now but av seen a coupla horror movies back in d days.\

a good laugh is better than uncontrollable fear.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Carlosein(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
very good horror movie for me anyday anytime (remember evil dead, nightmare on elm street, zombie the flesh eaters etc?)
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by amaikama(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
@poster!! i love romance grin kiss wink shocked
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by platinumnk(f): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
put a poll up

I like 9ja comedy but their horror is tight too because usually they have a good ending.

Now american horror, I'll pass. Dont want sleepness nights cry cry
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Err, platinum dear, scroll up.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by platinumnk(f): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Err, platinum dear, scroll up.

hahah i saw, my bad grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by wanville(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
Like Life isn't hard enuf angry undecided lipsrsealed Abeg i dont do horror at all, Its kinda ridicolous 4 me 2 be crying over the fact that they just shot Jennifer Garner, me i'll be gettin head ache plus i paid 2 watch d movie, and My dear Miss Garner's cheque is a billion dollars and dats not even the final payment, lol, horror ke, horror ne
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Frankies(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
kiss kissIt baffles me how both are being compared. Comedy will help your body system to be healthy while horror will make you apprehensive and loss of confidence psychologically. I am suprised that some prefer horror to comedy.

Anyway, I should not be suprised afterall some prefer manual cars cry cry cry to automatic even when those that manufactured automatic wanted to make life easier.Yet some still prefer suffering bY driving manual cars.A case of prefering scissors to clipper in barbing.

VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by larayat(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
bt u've got to av preference nw.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by hoeyeadoe: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
it's gt to be comedy, it rules!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
faakay:

Comedy/Romantic all the way

Horror Movies disgust me!! seeing BLOODS! someone removing some1s eyez!! shit! grin

LOL!!!. . . .True. . . .I love romantic comedies as well. . . . kiss kiss kiss

But I actually used to be a die hard horror flick fan a while back; I mean i'm talking almost-peeing-in your-pants scary!! shocked shocked shocked

Here are some of ma all time favs! wink

Steven King’s, THE SHINING

THE EXORCIST

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

Jaws

Friday the 13th, ~the entire series~!!

Seven

The Grudge

Poltergeist

Rosemary’s Baby

The Hitcher

Carrie

The Omen

Night of the Living Dead

. . . . . .Phewww!!!,. . . . Not anymore though, not anymore . . . . . it’s getting a lil’ old and tired!!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by larayat(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
am enjoyn dis.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Tcrack(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!!. . . .True. . . .I love romantic comedies as well. . . . kiss kiss kiss

But I actually used to be a die hard horror flick fan a while back; I mean i'm talking almost-peeing-in your-pants scary!! shocked shocked shocked

Here are some of ma all time favs! wink

Steven King’s, THE SHINING

THE EXORCIST

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE

Jaws

Friday the 13th, ~the entire series~!!

Seven

The Grudge

Poltergeist

Rosemary’s Baby

The Hitcher

Carrie

The Omen

Night of the Living Dead

. . . . . .Phewww!!!,. . . . Not anymore though, not anymore . . . . . it’s getting a lil’ old and tired!!

Just to add to the list.

House of wax

the hills have eyes

dead mary

van helsing

underworld

dawn of the dead

wrong turn

Horror Anyday,Anytime.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Secretz(f): 8:01pm On May 01, 2009
I used to like alot of horrors, but the ones they are making these days are crap remakes, with shitty storylines, But am a split 50/50

I saw one recently 'the uninvited' was a decent horror with a good twist at the end, '30 days of night' is good too! I like Stephen King's 'Tommy bosoms' (or something like that). grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by hoeyeadoe: 8:05pm On May 01, 2009
has any1 seen the bloody valentine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Http://www.yousabi.com/ You Can Watch Both Yoruba And English Films Here. Free / Where To Watch Nigerian Tv Online / Nollywood Movie: Twitter Babes[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.