Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? (4019 Views)

Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Comedy: 83% (45 votes)
Horror: 16% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

The 14 Best Horror Films Of 2014 / Korean Films Vs Hollywood/American Films, Which Do You Like More / Your Favorite Romantic Comedy Or Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Secretz(f): 11:16pm On May 01, 2009
@hoey

Haven't seen it, but I heard it was good especially in 3D!
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:58am On May 02, 2009
Tcrack:

Just to add to the list.

House of wax

the hills have eyes

dead mary

van helsing

underworld

dawn of the dead

wrong turn

Horror Anyday,Anytime.

WOAH!!. . .nice list u've gat there. . .i particularly love the bolded!! shocked shocked tongue
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by samparian(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2009
i dont know how to choose but i've got huge collections of both. it depends on the mood i'm in. here is a list of my horror movie personal collection

The Happening

Outpost

The Mist

I AM LEGEND

dusk till dawn (1,2,3)

Draculea

Resident Evil (1,2,3)

28 days later

28 weeks later

skin walkers

lady in the water

clover field

House on haunted hill

return to house on haunted hill

Mulberry street

plane dead

invasion

Omen (the trilogy)

Exorcist (1,2)

Hills have eyes

wrong turn (1,2)
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by samparian(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2009
my personal favourite is Resident evil. i've even got it on Play station. after the godfather, its my favourite PS game. scares the shit out of me somethings grin
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Remii(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2009
I like to laugh and be happy so prefer COMEDY but with some common sense sha not just dirty make ups and dry / insulting jokes.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by smurf1(f): 6:20pm On May 03, 2009
I love funny movies, cos i love a good laff, grin grin so comedy does it for me,
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by dammizz(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2009
I like Mild Horror mixed with Comedy.
Has anyone watched "Teeth". Its a sample of what Im talking about.
Go watch it shocked, U wouldnt want to ve intercourse with just any woman again. cool
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by AmAlone: 8:45am On May 05, 2009
dammizz:

I like Mild Horror mixed with Comedy.
Has anyone watched "Teeth". Its a sample of what Im talking about.
Go watch it shocked, U wouldnt want to ve intercourse with just any woman again. cool

grin grin grin

I love Comedy, I love them all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by FBS: 12:24pm On May 05, 2009
comedy.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2009
I love Horror any day. Though i hardly get them to watch. I think i particularly like Evil Dead more because i feel that was when horror was really horror. These days, the kind of horror i watch to me, doesn't have the kind of effect Evil Dead had. Comedy is good, but i prefer horror.

Funny enough, 90% of everyone that posted to this topic are females. That's actually quite shockeding. I didn't know females watch horror films grin. I used to think they were all 'fraidy cats'. wink

@Secretz
I didn't expect someone like you to like horror movies o wink. You're right though, these days, the ones they make are remakes that arent even horror enough to make a kid have bad dreams cheesy.
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by donnie(m): 12:21am On May 09, 2009
Wily wily

Abiku

Tales by moonlight

wink
Re: Comedy Or Horror Films: Which Do You Prefer? by DrLorenz1(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2009
@Donnie

Those ones na horror films? grin

@The house

I was wondering if there is any horror film like "Living Dead". Thought about the name some days ago and wanted to ask dose people who watch them very well. So am expecting a reply soon,

gracias,

(1) (2) (Reply)

2013 Big Brother Africa Registration -BBA Season 8 Application / Will A Nollywood Movie Sell Without A Popular Face? / Hell Cat Producer, Actress Susan Jimah Stuns In New Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.