Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng (71169 Views)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / Stunning Or SAD: Meet 7 Years Old Nigerian Model That Takes Provocative Photos / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by gbengus17: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
JUST A NARROW EYES MONSTER===THIS IS NOT MY TYPE
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by femmy2010(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mummy Sun she is.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by 123papas(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
I was once a girl grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
MikelEleta:
grin. Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. I commend her boldness though because you can never win or achieve if you never try

True!

U'd be amazed how many toasters she'd get from this move.

Go for it girl!

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by alaskido(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Even your Boo get a Boo cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by sandraa(f): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
* falls from palm wine tree straight into a well*

ladies stop wasting your time looking for Mr Right,just look for Mr left and drag the Ediott to the right.
Kapish!

Lmao
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nellybank(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sun Mama[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by onstelly(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
IceDude:
Nigerians are just too funny.......For her mind she be girl shebi? If this old cargo na girl that means my lovely Onstelly na..............*Some text missing* grin
U this boy so u don drag me come here abi
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by NigerianDiamond(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
This one na iya shola oo grin grin

Or U mean iya prince nwaeze? Don't forget sun newspaper is pro-igbo...
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
onstelly:

U this boy so u don drag me come here abi
If i dont drag u who will?........Fine gal no pimples tongue
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sun babe.....dey try well well.
Anyway....
Do you want to Make Money, Look Good and Have Fun?
Join Oriflame and become an independent consultant!
"Oriflame is and always has been about fulfilling dreams......through our unique beauty products created in Sweden, we have given millions of people the opportunity to change their lives for the better."
Choose your own work hours.... meet people.....and achieve your goals.
You can make money with Oriflame in two ways: selling beauty products or networking.
To join: open: http://ng.oriflame.com/
Go to "become an oriflame consultant" and click on "join us now"
Register and for final details..use 11267 as sponsor number.
Place your first order and your registration kit of 1200 will be sent along with it or go to 43 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja Lagos and pay 1200naira to collect your registration kit which includes the Catalogue.
The catalogue is your no.1 marketing tool, you just show people and when they request for a product, you order. HOME DELIVERIES ALSO AVAILABLE.
For more info send your name and whatsapp number to 08188165111
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by onstelly(f): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
IceDude:
If i dont drag u who will?........Fine gal no pimples tongue
Hahaha funny boy
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by macho44(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis wan na Sun Granny. But sha give am kudos for being bold n daring enough to submit her photo, odiro easy ooops.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by webshopng1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
kileleyi

Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Oba1ni(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
[i][/i] nice one with such courage!
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by akatekpe(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
The face look familiar like my neighbour here oo.. shocked
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by bmos(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinaj:
smiley

You are seeing Grand mama you de talk
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by tuk2ato(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
She be bread
adedayourt:
in summary
undecidedShe be bread
adedayourt:
in summary
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by RexTramadol1: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2015
SUNita

Sun mummy

SUNny Ade
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by tipcea: 1:40am On Oct 06, 2015
this is called OVER THE BAR...bur she dey game...retired but not tired
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

Or U mean iya prince nwaeze? Don't forget sun newspaper is pro-igbo...
no I mean iya diamond grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by Nnaji36(m): 1:07am On Oct 07, 2015
I can't laugh enough. What a funny pics. She is in search for a husband, what a pretty damsel hahahahaha.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by EfemenaXY: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Sun mama wey dey bleach grin

efemenaxy con address this matter grin

How d'you know she isn't using the newspaper to advertise her business?

Smart chick. cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by SAMBARRY: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How d'you know she isn't using the newspaper to advertise her business?

Smart chick. cheesy
grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
onstelly:
Would u mind giving me ur email address?
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by onstelly(f): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Would u mind giving me ur email address?
Here hmmmm, here is a public forum nah. You know what try sending me one through my profile
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
onstelly:

Here hmmmm, here is a public forum nah. You know what try sending me one through my profile
Sumone said it doesnt work......Lemme try sha
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
onstelly:

Lol, it didnt work. I just tried it and the jokers are telling me av sent too many anonymous mails and its my 1st time sending since i joined Nairaland. Email isnt like mobile number, nobody will disturb u if thats what u scared of
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by onstelly(f): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, it didnt work. I just tried it and the jokers are telling me av sent too many anonymous mails and its my 1st time sending since i joined Nairaland. Email isnt like mobile number, nobody will disturb u if thats what u scared of
Oya gimme your own email address
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
onstelly:

Oya gimme your own email address
Lol, i thought as much.
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by onstelly(f): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, i thought as much. Pls lemme know once u see this msg.....
I have seen it
Re: Photo Of The Sun Newspaper' Sun Girl' Model That's Got Everyone Talkng by IceDude(m): 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
onstelly:

I have seen it
K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.