Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy (39969 Views)

Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards / Lydia Forson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Adadinmaa(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2015
What is this? Style ko....monochorme ni *yimu*
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by obinnajr(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2015
ashawo
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by damton(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2015
She suppose no cover her yansh at all. yeye.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Spaxon(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Simitrendy:

HBD LLNP!

I liked ur post as NL won't tell u grin
thanks dear
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Spaxon(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
HBD dear! God bless you

Btw, wetin you wan take 80000 likes do? Shey, you know say you no fit use am cash money for bank tongue tongue

lol thanks dearie
no worry dat one me n seun don settle am
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Spaxon(f): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:

greed dey worry u, 80,000 like fr u alone.
na only one seun permit mi to giv u tongue
btw happy birthday av fun today
lol .. thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Captainswag225(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha!

Dis one na "Infit" grin grin grin grin
thats a new word... Kudos
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Captainswag225(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2015
so lalasticlala what was the essence of dis making front page if not to start an e war?
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by ammyluv2002(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats a new word... Kudos
Lol grin grin grin

How are you doing? Hope, you're good!

Have a blessed week
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by sledge001(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
hujiedit:
this is really classic
what's classic about the oufit? This ediot will in a short while tell u she's looking for a romantic and God fearing man to take her to the alter grin Gays and lesbians are making progress, very soon some group of individuals will seek for the right to walk around butt naked and cry foul when they're raped. Oh please!!
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by effty(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Trashy
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Captainswag225(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lol grin grin grin
How are you doing? Hope, you're good!

Have a blessed week
am gud n u?

Thanks, wishing u a great week too but u gotta teach me new wordz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Shortyy(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Miss o shocked
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by MrCounselor: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
hehehe
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by ODUBEZE: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Hello? what is new about it? She is a Ghanaian! Nudity is their trade mark!
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by mustiiz(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so nairalanders over to you guys
give me 80000 likes tongue

Becos we are the one generating it bah
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by mustiiz(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Spaxon:
its my birthday so nairalanders over to you guys
give me 80000 likes tongue
Am really sorry for wah I said never knew u look dis ravishing.. Happy birthdayy
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Rapture4real(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Some women don't have shame.they've made themselves sex objects.You think men appreciate you.it is like a mad man displaying in the market and people are clapping for him and he thinks because they appreciate him.sexual partner is different from wife.one is an object handled anyhow,the other is a subject handled with dignity.which one are you?
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by MRSANITY(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
THIS IS HOW THEIR GIRLS ALWAYS DRESS LIKE PROSTITUTES.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Ariani: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
olosho everywhere
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Rapture4real(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Some women don't have shame.they've made themselves sex objects.You think men appreciate you.it is like a mad man displaying in the market and people are clapping for him and he thinks because they appreciate him.sexual partner is different from wife.one is an object handled anyhow,the other is a subject handled with dignity.which one are you?Jesus is Lord
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by ATMC(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Hell fire is real. Repent dear sister.
Lmao!!

By the way, I love the outfit.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by achimotan(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Hello? what is new about it? She is a Ghanaian! Nudity is their trade mark!

smh .have you not seen some of ur celebrities. dressed worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by room089: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Does being a celebrity tantamont to being mad?
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Seen, at least now I know her.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by freedom96: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
She should v open everything for us to see anyway na she get her life
for u to see? shocked
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Christine01(f): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
And this made FP

undecided
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by iambabaG: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fashion has turned some sane pple 2 lunatics..!!
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by dollarlander: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ghanaians are known for this kind of life. The are the worst dressed set of people in Africa. What is the meeting of opening that shi.t hole for people to see. What does she take herself for. Shi.t hole.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexy.
Re: Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy by oz4real83(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:
female celebs actin like hoe since 1880bc
celebrity? No no no. I see more of a yeyebrity!!! I don't celebrate oloshos!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrated Artist Gets Buried In A One -of- A -kind Casket In Akwa Ibom / Ooni Of Ife's Son, Prince Adegbite And Wife At Her Birthday Dinner (Pics) / Wizkid Vs Davido: Shirt Blends With The Backdrop - Who Rocked The Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.