Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (33771 Views)

My Terrible Experience With A Nairalander / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Viewing this topic: JumiaOnline(m) , agongajoseph, lonzo(m), eroski90
this thread is really going viral to have pulled men from Jumia next we might see Microsoft or Apples Inc viewing this thread.
AIG Mbu might even be watching from a corner and be capturing the threats of the seller against the buyers life. He must definitely be interested in this case.

13 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Osama10(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
smiley
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
i know you dont fully understand what we are all on about just like you dont understand that i do not sell scanners but dont worry some people require longer time to catch up.

Bossforeva:
we are talking of something important and here is someone selling scanner, why not join those selling gala and lacasera on the road, and sell ur scanner as well if u want to market... *Buy Scanner, Buy Scanner*
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by fanex: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
inspired wasnt regulated by any government agency or... any relevant authority. why will i trust him with my money? that is an unnecessary risk.

koboko69:

Why am I wasting my time on a potential scammer. What about those that preorder? Was inspiredmotos not supposedly good till he messed up?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:
i know you dont fully understand what we are all on about just like you dont understand that i do not sell scanners but dont worry some people require longer time to catch up.

then write your fullname, phone number, and what you do on a placard and be carrying it about. This thread is a police case just as you won't come to a police station and start telling every single person you see that you have a magic to perform on their cars, when most of their vehicles are seized by the police for faulty particulars. Are you Merlin?

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by DGD1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
if the pictures OP posted are as the car was, then chuky bleep up gaaan. have seen cases where people return a tokunbo because the bumber was scratched, something that just needed hydraulic. but thiz interior is bad. if it's diz car u have been bragging on cartalk, bros ur maintenance culture is too low for a self acclaimed car dealer.

as for the OP: you have the larger portion of the blame, if your father was really a herbalist why didn't he do divination on the car since you are scared to travel. next time you should have comprehensive pictures oof a vehicle and even physical inspection. see all this trouble you caused yourself now. kpele

Moral of the story is this:
never feel lazy when you want to buy a car, a tokunbo not to talk of naija used.
see what laziness has caused our dear friend

12 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
[s]This thread is really derailing.

Let's get back to the facts.

Chucky234 sold a car to oseri.

Oseri claimed chucky did not fully disclose all the faults the car had.

Please let's stop all the name calling and adverts it's not really helping.

Oseri can you make the car available for inspection in PH, I would like a third party to have a look at the car. Chucky is the offer still open for vehicle return?

Below is a pic of the roads I passed while driving to ph on my last trip, there was a time I drove through 2ft of mud I lost my cooling fan during that trip. A lot can really go wrong while trying to deliver a vehicle.

Chucky/oseri please calm down and settle this.

Oseri please send me your number. 08023251039.
[/s]

I beg nah I was only trying to help both parties, free me nah..... I'm not chucky.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Osama10(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
^^^^^^

You passed the wrong road. grin

4 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Osama10:
^^^^^^

You passed the wrong road. grin

The point is. The driver might have gone thru the same route. There are no pure roads in that part of the country.
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Osama10(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

The point is. The driver might have gone thru the same route. There are no pure roads in that part of the country.

Lagos>>>>Benin Bye Pass>>>>Warri>>>>Port Harcourt. wink

Avoid Owerri.

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by yungboss(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This thread is really derailing.

Oseri can you make the car available for inspection in PH, I would like a third party to have a look at the car. Chucky is the offer still open for vehicle return?

Below is a pic of the roads I passed while driving to ph on my last trip, there was a time I drove through 2ft of mud I lost my cooling fan during that trip. A lot can really go wrong while trying to deliver a vehicle.

Dear Gazzuzz, this kind of comment adds a bit of color to the actions of Chuky234. The picture of the road was not necessary, all the faults that came on the car ( faulty gear selection etc) en route to Port Harcourt couldn't have been as a result of the road and Oseri didn't have issues with spending money fixing the fault triggered from bad roads.
look at koboko69's screenshots and relate it with the Op's pictures of the car...chuky234 has not denied he sent deceptive pictures, yet not a single atonement for his mistake made...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hey hey hey!! Nairalanders I think someone is missing here <raised eyebrow> .... Where's that decietful CHUCKY doll from from the classic movie "CHILDS PLAY"? He might be looking for his next victim on Facebook, Badoo or 2go. Hm!

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Bisowo(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Like play like play, this thread is trending... Chucky, this is so not good for your reputation, regardless you believe you did no wrong. I only hope you can quickly grasp the extent of damage already done, all the bad publicity generated, over how much again?? undecided For your own good, please end this, not worth it at all.

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by oseri(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bad road has nothing to do with interior, airbag, mirriors, door windows, rough tranny shift, defective seatbelts, defective power steering, non functional brake/wacked abs module...etc

Chucky234 needs to refute the mentioned faults to qualify for a third party inspection

cheers bro

GAZZUZZ:

5 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by alfa0: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

With this type of comment one begins to wonder if you are taking sides.if i were Oseri i wont make the car available to you based on this comment.
i have been following this on the background but am disappointed with this comment.

11 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by NanaF: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gazzuzz if you want to mediate, Abeg mediate well.

Bad road has absolutely nothing to do with the matter at hand. Compare the picture Chucky posted on the advert with the one Oseri posted (along with the other complaints) and mediate that.

11 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ you mean after you passed that road, ur car suddenly became like that of the OP. I just hope the mighty has not fallen cox i may start having trust issues.

9 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Osama10:

Lagos>>>>Benin Bye Pass>>>>Warri>>>>Port Harcourt. wink

Avoid Owerri.
2nd Bye Pass right? Think thats the route G. Agofore buses take.

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm not siding any one.

I'm trying to settle this matter, any way there's no point taking panadol for another person's headache.

Leaves thread and watches from the sidelines.

GAZZUZZ:
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by kingreign(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is a very delicate thread, it has webs which could entangle one who takes sides unnecessarily.

**unfollows thread**

1 Like

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by DGD1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

GAZZUZZ as I gbadun u reach, diz ur talk no try at all.
Chucky234 is at fault (not bin 100% truthful).
Oseri might have said or done some things to vex him, but then his actions warranted it.

what I believe is that a word of apology to oseri wen he lodged the complaints would have solved this issue.

8 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls put this on front page abeg. plsssss undecidedPls put this on front page abeg. plsssss

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I'm not siding...
Bros, why u go chook head inside battle field na?
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
0rex:

Bros, why u go chook head inside battle field?

I have fled the area, you will not smell me near hear again.

To settle fight no easy when crowd de too much.

Unfollows thread.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLwihQsVB9kF2d4FmymPdHm9irBOaqcu_psPwtKXBbQ-RiaQsB[/img]
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by largehead: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
cc. Seun...

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by abatically(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
fanex:
well as a scanner, used cars are never perfect.

before you get excited about any used car,
1. scan it
2.run the engine for atleast 2 hours,
3. have the hardware professionally looked at.
4. use whatever error you discover as a bargaining tool

CHUCKY234 is not as bad as we are painting him to be. the customer basically failed himself which is a shame. sad

And who in his rightful sense would let u run his car for 2 whole hours before paying (or not paying)

8 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by OCTAVO: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
largehead:
cc. Se un...
Your Head is very large. grin

3 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by abatically(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2015
I thought this guy use to brag so much about this car on cartalk. Hmm chucky, if what the op posted is really that ur Benz, then u Bleep up and worse than a kazeem. This car looks like something they use in selling bread lol. Tattered interior, no airbag, and what's that in the ashtray and gear lever? Abs cannibalized, no battery. Where is the maintenance culture? And the way that car was advertised as if everything was perfect. Na Toyota u sabi yab, common c class no gree u maintain but u will be the first to discourage anyone from buying a Toyota.

Oya chucky234, pls tell us the picture the op is showing us is not ur car.

10 Likes

Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by chukel(m): 5:27am On Oct 09, 2015
fanex:
well as a scanner, used cars are never perfect.

before you get excited about any used car,
1. scan it
2.run the engine for atleast 2 hours,
3. have the hardware professionally looked at.
4. use whatever error you discover as a bargaining tool

CHUCKY234 is not as bad as we are painting him to be. the customer basically failed himself which is a shame. sad
U have come again o. How do u want to achieve the emboldened when buying a used car
Re: MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 by ndini053: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2015
angels09:

Park well must you whip out my old post... Please get a life

Are you for real this maga? You asked a question and I answered you truthfully .I think you are elshanautos whatever.
That guy is a big scam artist.thieves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

3 Units Of 2014, 2015, 2017 Model Benz G63 Amg Fully Loaded Toks / Toyota Camry 1999 Model/ Nissan Altima 1999 Model Manufactured 2001. / MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.