Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar (496 Views)

Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon / A Philanderer's Life By Joseph Edgar / Finally We Have Gotten The Best Weapon To Fight Bokoharam ( Hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar by Smoke2015: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes darling no weapon sharpened by your enemy will come near you.
I swear it, don't panic, our prophet has assured me that the brief arrest was just a small glitch. He had just shaved his dreadlocks that was the loophole the people used to get you. But like I have said do not worry, as the dreads grow back, his powers would come back and you will regain your invisibility once again.

Arrest you? It was shocking to me. That you did what exactly? Are you the first woman to be beautiful as a Minister? Do they know what it means to maintain that smooth complexion of yours, those wonderfully beautiful eyes? Because their wives are not as beautiful now they are chasing you, trying to embarrass you globally. Imagine, a whole Ex President of OPEC, the cowards. The fact that you are ill, did not deter the lilly livered mandarins to come after you. Don't worry it cannot happen again.

Prophet jerubabeel has assured me that he has commenced work. Last night I was at the canal with him although mummy you will look for a way of sending some dollars so that I can procure some of the items he has asked for. He has asked for the eye of an APC National Leader, a strand from the pubic Hair of the National Spokesman of the APC, the Presidents toothbrush, Asiwaju's chewing stick and lastly, the nail from Osinbajo's small index finger. We will have to cut it in his sleep. You will agree that these items would be very difficult to get but there is nothing the dollar at this current exchange rate will not buy.

Prophet has sworn that by the time he finishes with this ritual, you will be given back your position as the most glamorous Petroluem Minister with concurrent responsibilities over OPEC in Geneva. Buhari would forget about his decision to keep the Petroleum Ministry and apologize to you and the gravy train will get back on track. I have already asked the pilots to start getting the Jets ready, we would soon be back in business.

Don't worry my dear, can't you even see how the oil price has continued falling in your support? Can't you see how dark the new NNPC MD is, Nigerians are watching and are praying. This too shall pass.

Kindly let me know how you are sending the dollars and please send them urgently before Buhari comes back from the farm where he went to inspect his cattle. By the way, why don't we kidnap at least two of them and hold them to ransom until they drop this case and reinstate you. Please mummy, let's consider this option because the Buhari I know, would rather loose the Presidency before allowing one Cow to go missing. I think this may be a better option, I await your instructions on the way forward. Still send the dollar sha any which way.

Thank you sweetie.

http://josephedgarng..com.ng/2015/10/allison-madueke-no-weapon-sharpened.html

cc ishilove lalasticlala therealmrstan seun

1 Like

Re: Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar by KnowMore: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Very funny grin
Re: Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar by merits(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Allison Madueke: No Weapon Sharpened...by Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
But she's got wonderful eyes like men tho wink

(1) (Reply)

Video: This Will Make Your Day. / Break Loose From Friendzoning / Police Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.