Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon (3114 Views)

A Poisonous Snakes That Have Invaded Lekki And Kill / Police Have Finally Arrested The Snake That Swallowed 36m See Pics / I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just yesterday on Nat Geo Wild, it was announced that a very DANGEROUS SNAKE had just been discovered. Scientists claim that the snake is an enhanced specie of the reptile family.

According to Nat Geo Wild, the snake increases 0.5cm in length every time it feeds and it feeds every 30 seconds or less. This particular snake cannot be killed or harmed by weapon except it bites itself. Surprising huh??..

Scientists claim that's the only way it can be killed but researches are still ongoing to discover new ways this snake can be killed..
This is the most poisonous and deadliest snake ever recorded in the history of man.

This snake can only be found in Nokia torchlight mobile phone under game option, Snake Xenzia.

Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by quinnboy: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
lala... .Op just make me rush like person wey shit dey worry sit down for here for FTC.kai! my village people why?

2 Likes

Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
quinnboy:
lala... .Op just make me rush like person wey shit dey worry sit down for here for FTC.kai! my village people why?

Hahaha...no vex
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by hisgrace090: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Let's throw it into fire and see why it will not bow or succumb to death.
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
hisgrace090:

lol...pls read the last sentence of the post
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by AntiWailer: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is easy to know those who read the topic only.

Nice one Op
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
It is easy to know those who read the topic only.

Nice one Op

Correct. Nice one
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by hatchy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hahahahahaha!

I was thinking its a new breed of python o.

4 Likes

Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by duduade: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
I was scared oo

But the last sentence...

Lol
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
hatchy:
Hahahahahaha!

I was thinking its a new breed of python o.

lol
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
duduade:
I was scared oo

But the last sentence...

Lol

lol
Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Pierohandsome: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
hisgrace090:
ur village sisters crying for u right nw because of the school fees they wasted on ur education yet no sense

1 Share

Re: Nat Geo Wild Discovered A Poisonous Snake That Cannot Be Killed By Any Weapon by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pierohandsome:
ur village sisters crying for u right nw because of the school fees they wasted on ur education yet no sense

Hahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Couple Making Love After 20 Years Of Marriage / Hilarious Themes/banner Photos Of Some Nigeria Churches To Ease Your Day / 20 Things We Have Learnt From Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.