Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

~ Celebrity Fashion ~ - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ (96991 Views)

Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / ~ Top Celebrity Fashion Designers ~ / ~ Celebrity Fashion Disasters ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Lol @ Muki. You no well o.

Bonham Carter was born with those darn glasses on her face. If she takes them off, she might die.
Natalie Portman looks regal, definitely my favourite look.
I think I like January Jones' dress. I can't help but think how trashy Beyonce would have made that dress look.
Because I said Hendricks should not wear red again, she now decided to wear a house robe. You do well o, Christina. grin grin grin
Bening looks beautiful.
Jane Lynch needn't announce her sexual preference anymore, that dress does it for her. cheesy
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
Muki, i go get you one in pink tongue

spikedcylinder:

Lol @ Muki. You no well o.

Bonham Carter was born with those darn glasses on her face. If she takes them off, she might die.
Natalie Portman looks regal, definitely my favourite look.
I think I like January Jones' dress. I can't help but think how trashy Beyonce would have made that dress look.
Because I said Hendricks should not wear red again, she now decided to wear a house robe. You do well o, Christina. grin grin grin
Bening looks beautiful.
Jane Lynch needn't announce her sexual preference anymore, that dress does it for her. cheesy

Rofl right?!
I too kinda like January's dress. And i was also thinking about Beyonce in it looool!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
iice:

Muki, i go get you one in pink tongue

Rofl right?!
I too kinda like January's dress. And i was also thinking about Beyonce in it looool!

It looks like something Beyonce will wear nao. She like shine shine and gold gold. Tufia! angry cheesy
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by GraceYonng: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2013
;DGreat pictures. The dresses celebrities wearing during red carpet event are always eye-catching! I have seen one blog collecting those pictures about celebrities wearing beautiful dresses and pretty handbags, maybe you also like that blog http://www.slotanna.com/blog/top-10-best-evening-handbags-of-the-2013-golden-globes/ .

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by StyloVida: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Get wears that will make you look like a celebrity @ stylovida.com at amazing prices. Plus free delivery within lagos

Like our page @ www.facebook.com/stylovidang

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.