Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) (25002 Views)

Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans / Policewoman Joins Kidnap Gang To Apprehend Kingpin (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by ijustdey: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
A night guard, Sunday Uche, and four others have been arrested for armed robbery by the men of the Ogun State Police Command.

Uche, who was employed as a night guard at Iyana Iyesi community in the Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state was accused by the police of leading his gang to rob the residents he was employed to protect.

Other members of the gang were named by the police as Mohammed Aliu, Ojulari Sakiru, Akinniyi Ademola, and Odeh Benedict.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said Uche, who is the leader of the gang, deceived the members of the community when the robbery operation was going on.

Adejobi explained that the residents affected by the robbery placed a distress call to Uche’s telephone line, adding that he responded, telling the victims that he was in charge and would soon round up the robbers.

The police spokesman said the suspects had been terrorising the residents of Itele,Ijagba,Iyana Iyesi and other places in the local government area.

Adejobi said they were, however, arrested by detectives attached to the Special Anti- Robbery Squad of the command, which acted on a tip-off.

Items recovered from the suspects, according to the PPRO, include three locally-made single-barrelled guns, a dummy gun, some live cartridges, assorted charms and 13 handsets.

Adejobi said, “The Commissioner of Police, Abdulmajid Ali, has directed that the SARS should carry out proper investigation into the case and charge the suspects to court immediately.

“The Commissioner of Police also advised members of the public to always screen those they want to employ as night guards, maids and for other domestic jobs, to avoid such an incident in the state.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/night-guard-led-gang-to-rob-community-%e2%94%80-police/

lalasticlala

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by ADULTBASE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Awon ole omo oole,see as their eyes be like innocent guys eye

6 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Immmaagine undecided
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Clone2020(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Trust No One.

2 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Safety is of the lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
it is a good development they've been caught
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
angry ole gbe ole gba

2 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by damton(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is when the doctor now becomes the disease carrier. incredible.

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by ah659: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good job, but knowing our justice system, they will soon be back on the streets!
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by passionate88: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wazobia gang.

I can see the leader is an Ibo man, he also had accomplices from the other two major ethnic groups in Nigeria. I hail una three

4 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by kennosklint(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Osun pals ma tire person oh...
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by hujiedit(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
when I see the ones in my area, i run
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is huge.
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by scarffield(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Emi phyno!

Baba Igbo!
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chaiii nah wah ooooo,

wats d person above me saying

3 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by kawusteet: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
this guy na badoo o, he belongs in jail
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Donphilly(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
passionate88:
Wazobia gang
. me likey

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
ole!
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Victor593(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
WALAHI THIS GUYS ARE UNFORTUNATE
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by skywalker495(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
so d hunted had bn d hunter all diz while
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by blazetitov: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bada$$ Niggas undecided undecided undecided
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by delta234: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thieves, I know yibooo will be among.

Yiboooosssss the crime leaderz.
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
snitch!

1 Like

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Robbers embarassed
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by menix(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm...

Putting a call across to Uche nd he responds he was on his toes but allowed the robbery continue now makes him a gang leader without the gang alleging he was a member..

Nice Policing we have in Nigeria..

Well, if he was actually a member then Firing squad befits the whole gang..

3 Likes

Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ok... That community must be liverless to employ a Igbo as their guard angry yeebos like money sha tongue cool
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by engrjosefz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
ok
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
It's not about yeebos or yoloba, its about Nigeria and security
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ole
Re: Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
angry ole gbe ole gba
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 40 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) / US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.