Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,430 members, 7,853,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant (767 Views)

★ Kanye West Dumps Dbanj From G.O.O.D Music Record Label (snapshots) / Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc / Kanye West Divorces Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant, Her 3rd Divorc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant by courage676(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is the latest episode of the life and style
weekly magazine, if you have not gotten yours, go
and
get it now. The magazine features the divorce
issue between Kim and Kanye, this is going to be
her
1. third divorce as
she has moved back in with her mom. Her
worst fear now is that she will be alone in the
delivery room.
Everybody is asking, who will take custody of
their daughter North-West? I no con know about
that
one ooo.

Re: Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant by chocolateme(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Evidence?
Re: Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant by courage676(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Evidence?
seen?
Re: Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant by yvelch(f): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
BIG LOOOL!

pls visit my store on konga.com jare, just search "yvelch" on konga.com for hot foreign fashion pieces.
Re: Kanye West Dumps Kim-kardashian While She Is 7months Pregnant by Kx: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Come to think of it, "when KIM delivers, who go go omugwo?[/size]
The ex- father, now mother or who?

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family Home (photo) / Reekado Banks Slams Fan, Calls Out His Father LMAO!!! / I Didn’t Know I Had A Son Till He Was 2 Years Old – Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.