Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website (6269 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / How To Go From 5 Visitors To 1000 Visitors On Your Blog / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website by Horlawale1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
oforij:
How does one create a blog?
Same tin on my mind
Re: How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website by Booyakasha(f): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
Guy! I dey greet o cheesy Fellow TMNT fan with a Mikey craze tongue
Booyakasha

Ehen lemme go read your stuff.
Lol, i love april O'neal!! i dislike the email system here, can you give me your Fb name? Have you finished TMNT? give me your fb name...
Re: How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website by charlyge(m): 4:26am On Oct 06, 2015
I have a facebook page of 16k likes for sale ping 7F563EFC or whatsaap if u are interested 07066241263
Re: How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website by biafranqueen: 5:48am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:
Wow.... Wow... Wow.

So, this is actually what it means to be first to comment on Nairaland? grin grin grin

O My God!

This is a feat I have tried for almost 5 years without achieving cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even most of my Comrades have given up!

God actually thought me a lesson now. I use this opportunity to beg God for open doors in my life, in my family, on Nairalanders and their families and then, on Nigeria in general. The position in life that is yours will be yours when the time comes. I knew this because this topic was on Nairaland front page without any comment for over a minute! I had to refresh the page with my crappy Airtel network to be certain that there were no comments on it! This was unlike before when a poster will open a thread by 7:03 am and Introvert or LadyF will post by the same 7:03. Thereby being first to comment! Atimes, I use to imagine those two were monitoring spirits. undecided undecided undecided

Even there was a day a guy was opening a thread on a topic he copied from one website. Immediately he posted the first part by 5:09 pm, INTROVERT probably googled the remaining part of the OP's topic and Completed it for him by 5:10 pm shocked shocked shocked

I was like "Shuoooo" angry angry angry angry

All the same, God has decreed that this position is mine today. Its not for sale and will never be for sale. Shout out to my friends here whom I can't mention all especially TonyeBarcanista, Decode55, imsuboi and Others. God bless us all cool cool cool

Finally, shout out to these set of people. They are there always there fighting for the common man and against Northern Hegemony. angry angry angry

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil

ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher

Rozayx5 bomsilaga erunz dunsman

Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman,

nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors,

iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye,

Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1,

Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21

Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,

IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert,

Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF,

Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,

coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless the Biafran struggle and Ala Igbo in general as He has been doing kiss kiss kiss

God bless the Niger Delta (Our Oyel) grin grin grin

Allah or whatever bless the Northerners if he so wishes. undecided undecided undecided

As for the Yorubas, I can only say God bless Seun Osewa, Wole Soyinka, Professor Osinbajo. I have nothing more to say about the rest of them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

By the way, what is the third poster talking about? Are you a Phd holder in position thievery kiss

N.B Am Shedding tears of Joy on this feat.... My time has come cry cry cry

kiss kiss Well done grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Should I Quit Blogging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.