Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Makes a Lady Beautiful? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Makes a Lady Beautiful? (9191 Views)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Shentz(f): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2006
making a woman beautiful is probably - to me- is looking at the personality and character.

making a woman pretty is based on their looks - well i think
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2006
@shentz, well u think but it's right, personalities & characters, you hitched d point wink smiley
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by DaHitler(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2006
What makes girls beautiful to me are

1 ) Fit/slim
2 ) Complex personality
3 ) Lack of faith (in religion and goodness of people)
4 ) Conformist in public
5 ) Non-conformist in private
6 ) Desire to be part of something greater
7 ) Attraction to other women
8 ) Willingness to sacrifice her life for the greater good
9 ) Honor
10) Not being obsessed with fashion/make up.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by dominobaby(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2006
To me, the beauty of a woman encompasses the totality of her personality.

A pretty woman: its jst about her facial looks.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by desiree(f): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2006
for me these things make a beautiful woman or make a woman beautiful.

Great Personality
Sense of Style
Good Poise
Healthy lifestyle
Self-confidence
Looks
Passionate about world issues.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2006
HOKEY dokey
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2006
5 ) Non-conformist in private
Interpretation: capable of freaky freeky sexy sex! cheesy
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Obelomo: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2006
Good personality
The way she carries herself(Style)
Self Confidence
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by nkeirum: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2006
to talk on what makes a lady beutiful,u ll start from her out side appearance to her inward apperance.her make-ups,mode of dressing,and other virtues that make up a woman such as;humility,meek,kindness,caring,selflessness and above all,fearing of God in all she does.remember she must be a virtues woman.what do u think about my explanation of a beautiful woman.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2006
no, u mean from her inward to her outward apperance,, lol cheesy think about that, there's a difference
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by cheekee(f): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2006
a lady may be beautiful in appearance and mean in heart its better to be ugly in appearances than ugly in heart undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by nkeirum: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
eslynera,i want to ask u,when u first see a lady ,is it not her phisical beauty that attracts u first,then when u get nearer to her ,her inward virtues ll be displayed 4 u.this is the reason that made me to say from outward to inward.i know my reasons of saying so.yam head.just jooking
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Nosu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
Beauty entails the outward apperance and the inward appearance. from my research, the outward appearance attract people while the inward appearance will determine if these people u hv attracted will stay.
Beauty is the expression of the inward appearance, the outward appearance can be fake but the inward appearance is the real beauty because the state of the mind is the state of a man.l am not saying that the outward appearance is not important, l also love ladies that look good but the most important one is the inner person, which we need to pay more attention to.
let me give u an example, hv u realise that most miss world are not the most outwardly looking person. there are a lot of ladies that has a better look but beauty has gone beyond the outward appearance what is upstair is as well important, good character, fear of God etc.
l meet a lady recently, when l saw her from afar for the first time l wasn't attacted but the closer her got close to her the more l saw that she is beautiful. so it is more than the outward appearance.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
aighht! this is what makes a lady beautiful, for real, i've proven this many times,
from this stage:

Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2006
to this stage:

Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
Now, can ya'll believe it's only make-up??
yeah ryte, it's only make-up
it's only money money money tongue that changes people from naturality to un-naturality?? undecided
Topic over
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shotta(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
make up dont make a girl beautiful
i think its all in the eyes and the way she present herself
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Nosu(m): 5:09am On Jun 15, 2006
she only look attractive and that doesn't mean she is beautiful , it goes beyond the look
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Drusilla(f): 5:25am On Jun 15, 2006
eslynera,

I think you win that argument. Having money can make anybody look better.

Have you noticed that 50 cents has had his face did, all those poc holes removed.

BusterRhymes even had his lips cut down and his face smoothed out.

Money changes things.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shotta(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2006
i think its just the retouching that they do in their pics and videos
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2006
@Drussila, true talk smiley
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by 2fine4u(f): 2:40am On Jun 17, 2006
what makes a lady boohootyful, hmmm!!! ok! boobs job, butt enhancer, lip enhancer, liposuction, wringle remover, botox, etc, well at least it works for Hollywood actresses.

well they say beauty is in da eye of tha beholder thats why i always look myself up in tha mirror to realize how fly i am.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by 2fine4u(f): 2:44am On Jun 17, 2006
shotta:

make up don't make a girl beautiful
i think its all in the eyes and the way she present herself

bwoy, i thot i taught u betta than dat. without make up most gurls won't be presentable in tha public. so puhleeze be attentive next time lil mami is teaching aight!!!
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shotta(m): 3:34am On Jun 17, 2006
id rather not if you gonna teach me sh*t like that
a lot of girls have tons of make up on and they still look like shit

i hope you dont wear a lot of make up cause your just covering up you REAL beauty
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by 2fine4u(f): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2006
a lot of make up sh*t who says anything bout a lott@ make up. bad boy!!! pay attention to mami aight! mami said make up make most girls beautiful e.g. female celebrities, do u kno tons of make up they put on them so they can look purrfect for the outside world? i aint no celebrity so i dont gott@ put so much make up on to look pretty. neways dont fall asleep next time on ur desk or u'll be in detention locked up wit u kno who.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shotta(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2006
lol
i guess you neeed to work on your lesson plan
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by bsuga: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2006
first of all let me start by thankin NUBIAN for he's short but meaninful comment, a beautiful lady most have all aspects ticked, bcuz who will oviosly call a ugly lady beautiful jus because her character is good.
very correct he also is by sayin dat she must have a gud outlook bout & in life,
Ive come across some very pretty girls but with no morals no sense jus complete idiots and am sort of happy of that because that leaves me on top of the game ahaha havin both the looks and da brains so DEB, what the hell are you talking abouttttttttttttt.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by segedoo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2006
Her natural features which for me are:
tall,slim,busty,hippy figure and a beautiful face.
naturally beautiful face - i mean without make up.

her intellect. i mean i luv it hen women challenge my intellect with their intelligence
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by iice(f): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2006
For me, what makes a lady beautiful is the right combination of looks, personality and intellect. Oh she might not be what one can say downright gorgeous but combined with personality and intellect, it makes the person more beautiful to me.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by faa(f): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2006
I think her attitude and composure ( and of course a bit of the physical stuff) makes a lady beautiful.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by eslynera(f): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
avoidin too much sex, makes a lady beautiful,*.;.;.;.;.';.;'.;'******
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by faa(f): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2006
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Hairstyle But Soooo Cool / Skin Type And Creams And Soap / Want That Flawless And Silky Skin? Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.