Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Makes a Lady Beautiful? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Makes a Lady Beautiful? (9192 Views)

Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / Top 3 Factors That Makes A Woman Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by abbey02(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2006
behavoiur as you said,it make it all.beauty is not by face dress or any other fashion materials but behavoiur. wink
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Ajiwire(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2009
its a whole lot to tell when it comes to this topic. in general, no woman is 100% who she really is, an ideal woman. for me a lady that have a sense of belonging, well and neatly packaged,elegant, modest, social, having a pronouced integrity and is wll articulated is what i call a home maker. if u r with me thumbs up
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by sweetpie23: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2009
Beauty is within a woman, it is her charm, her grace, her aura. it all lies in the way she take care of her self.
and the way she carry her self
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2009
A woman's beauty is her ability to present her identity. . . .
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shylladear(f): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2009
guyz speak ur mind i can see alot of people writing character, heart, manners, fear of God and so on.
Bear ur mind most of u go for looks before they even get the chance of knowing the girls character cus if the girl is not goodlooking they tend to be achamed to even get to associate with her before even getting to know her. cool

just saying the truth - i have male friends and most of them will tell u, looks first then other things can follow
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by girlfashionista: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2009
what makes a lady beautiful is her character at the same time her good genes too
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Tolueneno(f): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2009
Her character
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by solidgold(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2009
being attractive comes first, the other ones follow! u seemed pissed shylla, guys no dey look u! lol grin grin grin
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2009
looks, character, personality, etc etc
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by shylladear(f): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2009
solidgold:

being attractive comes first, the other ones follow! u seemed pissed shylla, guys no dey look u! lol grin grin grin

@solidgold
they certainly look and even dream on cus i sure do look good kiss (its just the fact)

just telling u what a friend said that if i wasnt looking good and beautiful, he wouldnt have even approached me so u see am just helping those guys who go for looks first but are shy to say so cause i know there are alot of them out there ok
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by solidgold(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2009
i just dey talk ni o, i go like look you self, hope you no mind?
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by solidgold(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
sexy doll, all that one na lie, grin grin grin
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by Anabel(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tolueneno:

Her character

yes babe, you are correct.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by KennyG6(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
definitely not all the layers and layers of make-ups and what have u
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by pureminded: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful?

Her pride ! I get pissed off with ladies like that (Me I mean, cool )
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by CaroBaby1(f): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2009
I think beuty is at first how a lady behaves (character)and how she looks depens,because there is antificial beuty and natural beuty.
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by mindeh(f): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
character,her heart,poise
Re: What Makes a Lady Beautiful? by michelhain: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2010
way of Dressing and jewelery , and most important thing is charcter,

Links Sweetie watch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Hairstyle But Soooo Cool / Skin Type And Creams And Soap / Want That Flawless And Silky Skin? Take A Peep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.