Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. (828 Views)

Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? / Help! Dhl(basic) Integration In Woo Commerce / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. by Ajax1211: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello, am running an online store which is powered by woocommerce.

Now am having a some issue with setting up the shipping, we want to do free shipping in the state where the company is located but charge a fee for deliveries outside the state.

Please how do i go about setting this up at the woocommerce shipping panel.

I know about creating shipping classes and selecting a class for each product but i want the shipping option to be for all products.

Please someone should help me out with this. Thanks.
Re: Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. by Nyekidoll: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ajax1211:
Hello, am running an online store which is powered by woocommerce.

Now am having a some issue with setting up the shipping, we want to do free shipping in the state where the company is located but charge a fee for deliveries outside the state.

Please how do i go about setting this up at the woocommerce shipping panel.

I know about creating shipping classes and selecting a class for each product but i want the shipping option to be for all products.

Please someone should help me out with this. Thanks.

Hello Ajax1211

Wondering if you have found a solution to this challenge. I'm smack bang in the middle my self sad
Re: Webmasters, How To Setup Shipping For Woo Commerce. by yomalex(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ajax1211 Nyekidoll What you need is Table Rate Shipping If you need specific WooCommerce Add-ons or you want a bundle I have for sale at reasonable pricing

(1) (Reply)

Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! / Get Started On Your First Python Coding For Newbie Hackers / Best Ways To Save Whatsapp Media Statuses (whatsapp Stories) + Tutorial Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.