Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal (766 Views)

21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" / Rita Dominic Visits Cancer Patients And Survivors In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by slimopeyemi: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
As relatives and friends of the recent Abuja bomb blasts throng Kuje General Hospital grieving over the death of their loved ones, some of the survivors have recounted their near-death experiences.

Aminu Usman, a fortunate orange seller who survived the blast, said he was saved by the call of nature which made him walk across the street to buy a sachet of water. However, three of his friends and relatives who hawked other items, died in the blast.

“I was selling my orange outside the market along the road when I felt thirsty. Unlike before where you see many of the pure water vendors moving up and down, I waited for almost an hour without any of them passing by. The thirst became too much that I had to cross the road to quench my thirst.”

Aminu, who is still at the Kuje General hospital recovering, related that he left his goods in search of hawkers of sachet water across the road and before he could even finish drinking, he heard a blast which consumed three of his friends and relatives.

Continue to read their Ordeal; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/how-we-survived-bomb-blast-survivors.html

Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by chocolateme(f): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Even the most irrelevant matter or action can save one from one form of calamity or the other.
Mr Aminu, thank Hod for your life.. A new beginning to rediscover yourself.
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by liquidmetall: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:

You r everywhere dropping this ( . )
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by chocolateme(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
liquidmetall:

You r everywhere dropping this ( . )
dropping what? Go back and confirm whether you saw correctly grin. As for been everywhere, I am for everybody and for Nobody. grin

1 Like

Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by Ezerbullet(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
God is great
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by liquidmetall: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
dropping what? Go back and confirm whether you saw correctly grin. As for been everywhere, I am for everybody and for Nobody. grin

I saw like 7 threads where you were just dropping (.) ,i can't go back cos by now you would have modified everything.....
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by chocolateme(f): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
liquidmetall:

I saw like 7 threads where you were just dropping (.) ,i can't go back cos by now you would have modified everything.....
ok.. So knowing that I must have modified everything, is there any reason to have quoted me in the first place dear? No. kiss
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by Republlican(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Boko boys won't be happy hearing this news grin
Re: ''how We Survived The Bomb Blast''; Survivors Narrates Their Ordeal by liquidmetall: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
ok.. So knowing that I must have modified everything, is there any reason to have quoted me in the first place dear? No. kiss

I just had to tell you I can't go back as you suggested

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Launch 'yellow Whistle Blower Charity Foundation' In London (pics) / Nollywood Twindivas Puts Their Long Model Legs On Full Display At AFRIFF Gala / I Nearly Lost My Life Filming ‘beasts Of No Nation’ - Actor, Idris Elba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.