Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

G - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / G (818 Views)

Antoine Griezmann Issues Apology After Twitter Photo Sparks Massive Backlash / Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology / G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gh
Re: G by godoluwa(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Philipelv:
I want to apologize to uwagboe olusoga Paul, owner of BBM channel fixed match guru on character assassination. We had a deal one time and it didn't materialize so I posted shit abt him but not we've reconciled. I'll like you all to know that he's safe to deal with. Fixed matches do fail too and we need to understand that. Since we can't delete post on NL, I'm using this means to undo my wrong post abt him

Thanks
FOOLISH FOOL. U WANNA SCAM MORE PEOPLE RIGHT? YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT TODAY & YOUR FIRST POST NA TO APOLOGIZE. BRO U ARE THE SAME FIXED MATCH SCAM ARTIST HIDING UNDER NEW MONICKER.
Re: G by everlybaron: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Philipelv:
I want to apologize to uwagboe olusoga Paul, owner of BBM channel fixed match guru on character assassination. We had a deal one time and it didn't materialize so I posted shit abt him but not we've reconciled. I'll like you all to know that he's safe to deal with. Fixed matches do fail too and we need to understand that. Since we can't delete post on NL, I'm using this means to undo my wrong post abt him

Thanks

Yahoo Yahoo. Why you no use the previous account used for posting the reporting post? Why create a new account. I smell SCAM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Blames England For Losing Iwobi To Nigeria / Rio 2016 Olympic Draw: Dream VI favoured! / Then And Now: Story Of Two Young Nigerians Playing For Arsenal FC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.