Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,835 members, 7,837,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How A Guy Almost Lost His Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A Guy Almost Lost His Job (4253 Views)

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by jazinogold(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2015
My dear that is the same question I keep asking myself..he sent me a message saying he got a sack mail for a job he has not started..it is disturbing
Voned:
again? What did he do this time
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by aieromon(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
exthar87:
Unfortunately he lost the job he hasn't even started yesterday..

They must be following him from his village. Haba
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Haba
aieromon:

They must be following him from his village. Haba
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by aieromon(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
exthar87:
Haba

Explain how somebody loses his job less than a month after resumption without any concrete reason?

The gods have a hand in this abeg
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Voned(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
If he is really your friend encourage him to pray hard
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
My dear because of that single act..majority of the class employment were terminated
Voned:
If he is really your friend encourage him to pray hard
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by dammy222(f): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2015
exthar87:
My dear because of that single act..majority of the class employment were terminated
Really? Na wa o. So they couldn't forgive that single act! Chai! Hope you weren't affected. Your CRO is really wicked o
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2015
God saved me oooo

He actually wanted the class terminated the following day after the event but people pleaded on our behalf but unfortunately last week the mails were sent out
dammy222:

Really? Na wa o. So they couldn't forgive that single act! Chai! Hope you weren't affected. Your CRO is really wicked o
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by dammy222(f): 5:56am On Oct 27, 2015
exthar87:
God saved me oooo

He actually wanted the class terminated the following day after the event but people pleaded on our behalf but unfortunately last week the mails were sent out
Thank God for you .it is well o .Nigerian employers are something else entirely!
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Seriously o

And some of them left a job or an offer for this job
dammy222:

Thank God for you .it is well o .Nigerian employers are something else entirely!
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by dammy222(f): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2015
exthar87:
Seriously o

And some of them left a job or an offer for this job
But they didn't have to actually terminate almost the whole class employment just because someone didn't put on socks. God dey
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by arabianights: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2015
exthar87:
Today was my first day in training and we were to have two sessions. The CRO was to take us for the second class when he noticed a new BA wasn't wearing socks, he immediately terminated his employment and sent him out of the class but about 40 minutes the guy stood at the hallway in a strategic position and the CRO noticed him and was surprised why he was still in the building and immediately the guy started begging, the CRO noticed he had gone to buy a pair of socks which he was wearing and pardoned him..we couldn't help but say thank you on his behalf

I learned something I hope you did too

Haba but that was uncalled for sha though i suspect u guys were forewarned on dressing.I wonder what kinda job it is but sha thank God he got called back.
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well what can we say
dammy222:

But they didn't have to actually terminate almost the whole class employment just because someone didn't put on socks. God dey
Re: How A Guy Almost Lost His Job by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
No we were not
arabianights:

Haba but that was uncalled for sha though i suspect u guys were forewarned on dressing.I wonder what kinda job it is but sha thank God he got called back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx / Who Also Got This Message From Lagossubeb? / Is Jobberman A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.