Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Is Jobberman A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Jobberman A Scam? (4209 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jobberman A Scam? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
please has anyone gotten any job through jobberman before?

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
please has anyone gotten any job through jobberman before?
the thing you're me sef o.
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by musulumi(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2016
Jobberman is not a scam, it is just pool of some guys who read the level of unemployment in the country and try to pull a stunt on the job seekers by trying to show them they have something to offer them.....and exploit them in perpetual successions, first through CV writing, job findings , employments etc.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by laprince(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2016
once I apply through jobberman, the next week, I start getting those fake GNLD invitations.

For me, am long done with jobberman. I even deleted the app from my phone.

once I get latest job update from jobberman, I used to delete the mail staight. Though its not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
Jobberman had issues before but now they are very well. It is legit

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by samjadinero(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
Jobberman is no scam. I feel this way too at times but people have gotten jobs through the site. I got 2 interviews through them last year.
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by emmyslimz: 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
You get a lot of scam vacancies on jobberman, but its nt a scam itself, you jx need to be wise and discerning when u get interview invites..... plus i got my current job through d site

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by ojoj(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2016
I would like to tell any on that cares to listen that JOBBERMAN IS NOT A SCAM. It is a legit organisation trying to help us solve our unemployment challenges without asking for a penny.
I got a fantastic job through Jobberman last August, a well paid job. It is a big position. I am still at the job, enjoying every bit of the job. Infact, I have been planning to go to there office on the Island to go and say 'thank you' to them.
So please, Jobberman is not a scam! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by samobaba(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2016
I can say here boldly that jobberman is not a scam! I got two jobs through jobberman in 2014 and whenever I see a fantastic vacancy I apply and have been getting call for interviews.
The problem is jobberman can not know the genuineness of the advertisers. For example someone came they are recruiting for the position of Account officer. Meanwhile they are GLND. You applied for the position of account officer and you are later invited for a GLND interview. But you must know jobberman is real. They advertisers are the problem
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Kelechi2020(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2016
Been to their office though,i didn't observe any spammy thing...
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Pyroxene: 11:26pm On May 02, 2016
They r for real. I got a job through them and it is d highest paying so far in my work history
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by xristos(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2016
jobberman wasnt a scam...i got a job from them.
but i think since 2015, they av become a REAL SCAM
no more integrity n consistency.

myjobmag.com is ur best bet.

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Osu175(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
I longed drop jobberman.
Jobzilla is just d best because they advertise the job n give u a link to the company site directly without asking you to register to their site and that have prevent all those gnld people from getting your contact.
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
xristos:
jobberman wasnt a scam...i got a job from them.
but i think since 2015, they av become a REAL SCAM
no more integrity n consistency.

myjobmag.com is ur best bet.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Fadashegzy(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2016
jobberman is not scam oooo,thou have not gotten job thru them but I know a little about them.
They created the platform,so you can open an account with them to place your job advert.
All you need do is to pay to there account and a get a password,the amount you pay determines the period of usage.
Jobberman won't know the advert is scam or not.So I think the job seeker can report to them the atrocities committed on the platform.
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by shinnex(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2017
musulumi:
Jobberman is not a scam, it is just pool of some guys who read the level of unemployment in the country and try to pull a stunt on the job seekers by trying to show them they have something to offer them.....and exploit them in perpetual successions, first through CV writing, job findings , employments etc.
i almost thought jobberman is owned by dose GNLD pple...cos na only dem dey invite person, for jobberman any dick and harry can post jobs there, i wont recommend dem for any reason
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Roseey0(f): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
I got a call last week from an employer that got my CV from jobberman. Me sef don forget say I get profile for there.

They are genuine.
Re: Is Jobberman A Scam? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls anything about company that uses confidential accompany name on jobberman

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Application Form / Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.