Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) (4607 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by JOOHEL: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
The Argument is Hot ooo!!! As a music lover, Who Do you think is more Popular between Lil Kesh & Korede Bello? Drop your Comment For me it's Lil Kesh.

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by 0luwatope(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
On behalf of every nairalander that comments below me, if you are a girl - korede bello If you are a guy - lil kesh
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by debris: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
0luwatope:
On behalf of every nairalander that comments below me,
if you are a girl - korede bello
If you are a guy - lil kesh

Which music that lil kesh even sing undecided
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by xcelor(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

No try tlk dat tin ooo korede is incomparable to lil kesh#

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by 0luwatope(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

you see, you know korode bello bcuz you are a girl... Capice!!
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Korede bello my foot.......
All lil kesh tracks are dope
Shoki
Gbese re
Efejoku
Lyrically
The postet below me knows more

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by ilovebitches(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Airforce1 is more popular joorr

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by foladaraawe(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lil kesh #efejokunio
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by prevail23(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
d only Korede's track i like is Godwin.. but lilkesh? he's d bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Youngsage: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
The question is, Who is more 'popular', not who has got more songs for crying out loud. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lil mesh!.....gbam....more popular
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by nastyd(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
foladaraawe:
Lil kesh #efejokunio

Omo Aye!!
O JAR BAJE
Chop Knuckle...wink
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by davido1000: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
lil kesh all d wayyy
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Captainswag225(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
i know only korede bello, who is lil kesh
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by foladaraawe(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
nastyd:

Omo Aye!!

O JAR BAJE

Chop Knuckle...wink
grin
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Yustash001(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Korede Bello all the way jor....all these YBNL guys are just singing rubbish....Adekunle Gold is an exception though..

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Codedrock(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2015
IT IS DEFINITELY LIL KESH... YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECKOUT A POLL ON WHO IS GOING TO WIN HEADIES NEXT RATED BETWEEN THEM THIS YEAR;
http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/09/the-headies-next-rated-awards-2015-tin.html
COME SEE GAP...
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by dammiecool(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
if u say korede bello wa fe jo ku ni o

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by pillowcase: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Keshyyy!
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Click like 4 korede,n share 4 lil kesh

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by KINGpharoah: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think KB is more popular Lil kesh is GOODER.
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
it's young john ,the wicked producer .
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Larrey(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yustash001:
Korede Bello all the way jor....all these YBNL guys are just singing rubbish....Adekunle Gold is an exception though..
very correct
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
The only Lil kesh's song I know is shoki and dem too plenty for dia. I don't know which is lil kesh. I think i'll go with the Bello guy.
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Sylviaangel(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
I think Koredo Bello is more popular buh i luv Lil kesh tho
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by MissEfe(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
My Crush

KOREDE BELLO

Is more popular.
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by danakins(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Skiborobo. Lil kesh all the way.

Baba shoki

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by englishmart(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
korede is more like teenagers' choir master in Christ embassy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Chanchit: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
xcelor:

No try tlk dat tin ooo
korede is incomparable to lil kesh#
0luwatope:
you see, you know korode bello bcuz you are a girl... Capice!!
ThePeacemaker:
Korede bello my foot.......
All lil kesh tracks are dope
Shoki
Gbese re
Efejoku
Lyrically
The postet below me knows more
foladaraawe:
Lil kesh #efejokunio
nastyd:

Omo Aye!!
O JAR BAJE
Chop Knuckle...wink
Codedrock:
IT IS DEFINITELY LIL KESH... YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECKOUT A POLL ON WHO IS GOING TO WIN HEADIES NEXT RATED BETWEEN THEM THIS YEAR;
http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/09/the-headies-next-rated-awards-2015-tin.html
COME SEE GAP...

I just want you guys to realize something, when it comes to being popular Lil Kesh does not come close, even kids know Korede's face when they see it but I can't see kesh's on the street and recognize him, its true that Korede has only one hit single but every Nigerian can relate/hear what he's singing about but you can't say same for Kesh and even we that hear what he's singing about you can't sit down with your parents and feel comfortable with the lyrics of his songs cos they re always lewd lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by hatux: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chanchit:

I just want you guys to realize something, when it comes to being popular Lil Kesh does not come close, even kids know Korede's face when they see it but I can't see kesh's on the street and recognize him, its true that Korede has only one hit single but every Nigerian can relate/hear what he's singing about but you can't say same for Kesh and even we that hear what he's singling about you can't sit down with you parents and feel comfortable with the lyrics of his songs cos they re always lewd lyrics.
@ emboldened, you spoilt your very good point with that. Common man, you can see kesh on the street and recognise you "maybe you forgot you glasses at home"*just joking*

Even though kesh lyrics are sometimes raw but do you know one thing man, that makes him more popular than korede. Not like I like kesh than korede, but get it man e no easy. The guy intro self na madt....

Ski bo ro bo skibo ooo, o she.... #baddest
grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Chanchit: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
hatux:
@ emboldened, you spoilt your very good point with that. Common man, you can see kesh on the street and recognise you "maybe you forgot you glasses at home"*just joking*

Even though kesh lyrics are sometimes raw but do you know one thing man, that makes him more popular than korede. Not like I like kesh than korede, but get it man e no easy. The guy intro self na madt....

Ski bo ro bo skibo ooo, o she.... #baddest
grin

I know most of Lil kesh's songs but truth be told I don't know his face, I'm serious about that.
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by hatux: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chanchit:

I know most of Lil kesh's songs but truth be told I don't know his face, I'm serious about that.
Lol cheesy... That's wonderful ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coded Girl Getting Money For Olosho Runs–she Is A Popular Socialite In East Afri / Legendary Nollywood Actor Sick / Kiss Daniel Is An Airlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.