Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) (4610 Views)

Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by engrhorla(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
The only Lil kesh's song I know is shoki and dem too plenty for dia. I don't know which is lil kesh. I think i'll go with the Bello guy.

The only Korede song I knw is #godwin. His new song is kinda dragging

Lil Kesh is being groomed by Olamide in singing street songs. He has like 2 other songs asides 'Shoki'.
Plus d 'shoki' video is bam compared 2 #godwin video

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
engrhorla:

The only Korede song I knw is #godwin. His new song is kinda dragging

Lil Kesh is being groomed by Olamide in singing street songs. He has like 2 other songs asides 'Shoki'.
Plus d 'shoki' video is bam compared 2 #godwin video
Shoki video is too busy and vulgar in my opinion. The only korede song i know is Godwin but I prefer it to shoki. I love the video,it has a very simple and lovely theme plus its suitable for all age groups.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by JOOHEL: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
it's young john ,the wicked producer .
Loil u ehn!
Re: Lil Kesh Vs Korede Bello-who Do You Think Is More Popular???(photo) by Chanchit: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Shoki video is too busy and vulgar in my opinion. The only korede song i know is Godwin but I prefer it to shoki. I love the video,it has a very simple and lovely theme plus its suitable for all age groups.

This is what all this guys arguing back then fail to realize, Lil Kesh could be popular on the street but Korede Bello, Kiss Daniel and even Ricardo banks that came from nowhere to win the award would be ahead of him where it matters most. How can a guy say a girl pushed up her yansh and he brought out his dik, that's just little of what he says in his songs,and guys here expect him to be ahead. I even need to mention all this guys shouting all over this thread that day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Exposed! (PICS) / Small Doctor Settles Pasuma And Saheed Osupa Rift In Osun State / Fred's Son Looks Exactly Like Lingard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.