Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Nigerian Police And Curruption - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police And Curruption (1433 Views)

Police And Lastma Official Killed Tanker Driver / Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Police And Curruption by houstonia(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2009
you wouldnt believe i and my friend got lucked up in a jeta's trunk after being pointed a General ,Purpose, Machine, Gun( gpmg)by the nigerian police, can someone kindly explain even after the increament of the nig police salary why they would still kidnap?
Re: The Nigerian Police And Curruption by houstonia(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2009
extreme cruelity even if he stole they have stolen more!

Re: The Nigerian Police And Curruption by houstonia(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2009
nigerians how long do we continue with this even an armdrober that who wants to get his mission acumplished is ready to bribe his way out and the police are ready to let him go.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sinks Wife In Pit Latrine(pic) / 2 Nigerian Gay Pastors Arrested For Having Intercourse In A Hotel Room In Lagos / 14yr-old Boy Hires Prostitute For Sex But She Peppersprays Him&steals Piggy bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.