Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB (1496 Views)

FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is one of those FRSC officers staying along Dolphin Estate inward Adeniji to Third mainland Bridge in lagos. I was driving hurriedly along that route after a very stressful day to catch up with a business associate waiting for me at Ketu when one of them stopped me to pull over. Another one ( EnYa by name) requested my Driver License and on sighting it insisted the license was Fake and ordered this dre team accountant in corruption (Olanipekun Akeem) to take me to dre station. I Argued it because I passed through the process of registration but they insisted it was fake. It was about raining on this fateful evening, my business associate CALNme profusely. I had no option TObeg that I never knew. that was when this Idiot ( Olanipekun Akeem) insisted I follow them to the station or I settle instantly with N20,000. I started explaining things to him but he turned deaf ears. I told him I din have such amount of money with me. This Idiot was giving me the direction to the nearest ATM machine that I should go dre ( Around obalende). I Was just confused I din know wat to do. I later begged him I had for 10,000 naira. He called his friend (Enya that seized my drivers license. Then whispered to him that ..." bros, he is cooperating , but na October(10k)..see the level of corruption). My friend with me in the car borrowed me the money . He collected passed it to (Enya) and he returned my license and I left. Now I checked online on there web...LO AND BEHOLD, MY LICENCE IS ORIGINAL. THAT GOT ME FURIOUS AND I STARTED SEARCHING FOR HIM ONLINE. NOW I GOT HIM ON FACEBOOK.. SEE HIS FACE. FRSC SHOULD TAKE THIS UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Zozot: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by mymadam(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria is truly bad. However, you need concrete evidence before negatively posting someone's details publicly. Without a witness - ready to swear to a court affidavit - this may just turn out to be a 'better-forgotten' experience for you. This is not saying that the incident did not happen as stated by you. However, it would have been better if you had found time to lodge an official complaint. Well, just tread carefully. Just my opinion though. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Melahou(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
all this does not proof anything.

I don't think you have a case here because you don't have enough evidence
to support your case.

there is nothing to show that he collected money from you or that you gave him some money.
you only have one eye witness who happens to be your friend, and perhaps
his own who will be ready to contradict your statement.

anyway thanks for the info.

case dismissed
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by debetmx(m): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
You don't have any proof/evidence. I wish you really did.

Those people in uniform are so greedy.
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Maximillian1: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol. Op dey para
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by igbsam(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
wow, na God catch am
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by Exponental(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Sorry... I think you don't have a case, most especially if it's a fake patrol. What evidence(s) do u have? Anybody can be accused.
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by passionate88: 5:30am On Oct 07, 2015
I thought every civil servant will be saint in this'regime' . na wa o.
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by FirstCounsel(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
If u are sure its the same officer that is on fb why not petition his superiors formally?

1 Like

Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by permsec: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Melahou:
all this does not proof anything.

I don't think you have a case here because you don't have enough evidence
to support your case.

there is nothing to show that he collected money from you or that you gave him some money.
you only have one eye witness who happens to be your friend, and perhaps
his own who will be ready to contradict your statement.

anyway thanks for the info.

case dismissed
Very well said bro besides, i dont think you have a right to upload his pix on a forum such as this. He might end up making a bigger case such as defarmation of character and so on. U don fall mugu just admit that and stop forming Fanta sharpman.

Btw, the guy mouth be like wetin chop poison.gringrin
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by oluuola: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
His face looks like corruption self. One might not want to doubt the allegation. But op u no try o.
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by tunde1200(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2015
op this guy is in deep shit with what you did.
just make sure this is not frame up ooo.
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by lolaxavier(m): 6:10am On Oct 09, 2015
See the worwor face sef...
Re: Curruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Estorted Money From Me. I Caught Him On FB by kunzo: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2015
corruption at the grass root level.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Spots For Ritual Killings ( As Announced By The Police ) / OMG: See University Lecturer Caught On Camera Doing It With Her Female Student / AKA Was Shot In The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.