Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Anti Rape Device For Women. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Anti Rape Device For Women. (4224 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ten Anti Rape Devices For Females / Scientist Invents Anti-Rape Condoms With Teeth For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti Rape Device For Women. by mascherra(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Check out the anti rape device for women that shreds penis during the act of rape. The device is inserted into the vagina like a tampon but it has sharp spikes bent inwards which allows easy penetration as a thrust is made into the vagina. The hard part is when the assailant trys to pull the penis out of the vagina. The spike-like teeth Pierces the penis and the only way to remove the device is by a surgical procedure in a hospital. Rapist beware... Babes now have teeth down there! #JUSTSAYING

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by rottennaija(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by TheBossLadyK(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by project8(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
choi....rapists don enta second Chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Godfullsam(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good idea grin grin grin.
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one.
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by promez(m): 1:46am On Apr 12, 2020
It doesn't have much benefit since it won't actually stop the rape act. It only administers instant punishment to the rapist after the act. #Rubbish invention# lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by WannaHowzit(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Odd, but rapists deserve this. But since rape is violent my fear is that women won't be able to escape the wrath of the man once he realises she's trapped him. I would rather prefer a system that takes effect once shes made her escape.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
You are right, this would rather be a threat to the victim's life
Imagine having an armed robber's dick stuck in a victim's coochie.
WannaHowzit:

Odd, but rapists deserve this. But since rape is violent my fear is that women won't be able to escape the wrath of the man once he realises she's trapped him. I would rather prefer a system that takes effect once shes made her escape.

1 Like

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Not so smart.

But,I like the idea.

1 Like

Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have bought this thing since 2,years ago.

I wear it in the evenings when I'm passing notorious streets and territories wink

As of that Time I bought it on jumia for 2500 Naira,I don't now know how much they're selling it

Anybody tobashoriburiku,na him pen1s go tell am tongue
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
IceColdVeins:
You are right, this would rather be a threat to the victim's life
Imagine having an armed robber's dick stuck in a victim's coochie.
the pain will make him pull it out immediately but he will experience severe pains after with puncturing all over the shaft of his pen1s tongue
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:
Not so smart.

But,I like the idea.
try it 1st
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by irunoko(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
promez:
It doesn't have much benefit since it won't actually stop the rape act. It only administers instant punishment to the rapist after the act. #Rubbish invention# lipsrsealed undecided
the pain will not be able to make him run properly thereby making it easy for him to be caught
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
irunoko:
try it 1st
Lol
Nothing of such will happen to me.
So I don't even plan on buying one anyways,not now,not in the nearest future.
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by irunoko(m): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
Nothing of such will happen to me.
So I don't even plan on buying one anyways,not now,not in the nearest future.
prevention is better than cure
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Britboy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
hehe!
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Tweiker: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Britboy:
hehe!

Predictable as usual

I control you
Never forget that
Re: The Anti Rape Device For Women. by Superjazz: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Not cool rapist go begin dey check puna first b4 diving into an act of no return grin but rape na bad thing any man wey dey support rape na bobrisky gang go drill I'm yansh Dem we go ask am wetin him wear

(1) (Reply)

SO Sad!transgender Woman Pleads For Life Before Mob Beat Her To Death ( Pic ) / Issakaba Boys Return To Southeast, Shoot Sporadicaly As They Warn ESN, Criminals / Muslims Rape Woman And Force Her To Recite The Qur'an As They Rape Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.