Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Relationship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Relationship (740 Views)

7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / Funny Ways To Cross Roads In Nigeria / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Relationship by okazuu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
FUNNY WAYS TO BREAK UP WITH UR RELATIONSHIP..... 1.16missed calls? you killed my battery, so u are capable of killing me....It's Over!! 2.How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you?I smell a conspiracy...It's Over!! 3.You don't even respect me,I'm talking and you are busy breathing?...It's Over!! 4.So now u are drinking coke that has another man's name on it,better go and find him because it's Over between us!! 5.So beyonce "drunk in love"is ur callertune abi?I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids...It's Over!! 6.They are shouting "birdflu"and you are still cooking chicken?you want to kill me?...It's Over!! 7.I called you and you picked up immediately.you lack patience,I can't date someone who is not patient..so It's Over! 8.Why are u using broom to sweep my bedroom when you know that I support PDP...It's Over!! 9.You always abbreviating your texts,you want our children to be short abi?..It's Over!! 10.I told you I loved my food hot but you refused to warm my Ice cream,you don't care about me...It's Over!! 11.You don't pay ur tithe,if you can cheat on God,then who am I? PARK UR THINGS AND LEAVE.. 12.Add yours
Re: Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Relationship by Theyveedo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And The Reverend Father / How I Learned To Mind My Own Business / Hunger Game... Caption The Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.