Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. (1212 Views)

When Masquerade Meets His Babe In One Conner / Eclipse Of The Sun Happening In Warri Live-- pics / Nigerians To Visit The Sun Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is the beautiful girl, abi na Aunty, that graced Sun newspapers ‘Sun Girl’ yesterday October 4th. People don’t know whether to call her ‘Sun Girl’ or ‘Sun Aunty’. Lol . But Let’s give her credit for being confident enough to send in her pic…
Wetin our eyes no go see for Naija

Re: See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by bankyblue(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
I use to be a follower of that particular page, but after i saw that yesterday mama on page 3. I embarassed cry
Re: See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
chineke shocked lipsrsealed
abeg madam... no offense o, buh there's a reason its called 'Sun GIRL' cheesy
#NotJudgingSha ^^
Re: See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
chineke shocked lipsrsealed
abeg madam... no offense o, buh there's a reason its called 'Sun GIRL' cheesy
#NotJudgingSha ^^
Re: See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by MrLouisVanGaal1: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
This woman must be probed. She bribed her way there.

Re: See Babe!! Checkout Photo Of The Sun Newspaper ‘sun Girl’ Model. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:
This woman must be probed. She bribed her way there.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do U Think Is D Answer / Checkout The World Most Dumb Husband / See What I Came Across. Pls , Whose Fault Is It Teacher Or Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.