Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Failure Of Christianity Is Not The Failure Of The Nature Of God In Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Failure Of Christianity Is Not The Failure Of The Nature Of God In Man (320 Views)

The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Failure Of Christianity Is Not The Failure Of The Nature Of God In Man by ylordy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
The failure of Christianity is not the failure of the nature of God in man, but it is because man has substituted church organization for the New Creation. Sense Knowledge has gained the supremacy in the church, and Jesus is no longer Lord or Head of the Church. Worldly-minded men rule most of the churches. II Corinthians 2:17, "For we are not as many, corrupting the Word of God (or, as it reads in the margin, making merchandise of the Word of God)." That is preaching for a living, making money out of the Gospel. Conybeare says, "For I seek not profit like most by setting the Word of God to sale (or by selling for retail), but I speak from a single heart, from the command of God, as in God's presence, and in fellowship with Christ." Advance Bible Course by E.W. Kenyon

(1) (Reply)

Much Beloved / Knowing Jesus / I Asked, He Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.