Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries (28290 Views)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / O2tvseries.com Not Working / UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by jamalchance(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Well as I said ... I noticed that I haven't been able to open the site since late yesterday afternoon I wanna know if its just my device or if its d site's problem
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by delishpot: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Even me. I have been having problems watching movies from tbe site www.watchseries-online.com e dey pain me.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by madmadu(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
nwanna, no b only u o
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Jaiyerewa(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Since o2tvseries is not functioning anymore where can we download season movies now?
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by jamalchance(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jaiyerewa:
Since o2tvseries is not functioning anymore where can we download season movies now?

O2tvseries is back online ..... But just incase of next time mobtvseries.net is the next option the have more TV series but its only in avi format

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Kezifils(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2015
www.wootly.ch is an alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by jamalchance(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Kezifils:
www.wootly.ch is an alternative
Isn't dis for streaming ?
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2015
I downloaded season 2 of the flash on o2tvseries,seems your device have a problem.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by landinfo: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
jamalchance:

O2tvseries is back online ..... But just incase of next time mobtvseries.net is the next option the have more TV series but its only in avi format

I use a Bold 2 (UC Web) to download series from any site but whenever i try waptvseries.net, it never downloads, stops at 1/2mb & shows "ERROR"
So what is the problem?
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Kezifils(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2015
jamalchance:

Isn't dis for streaming ?

Download link is provided as well
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by uzoexcel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
cant download now
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by sleekyjay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
jamalchance:

Its back online but There are no download links anymore

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Timothy3113(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
also experiencing these
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by deedondavi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
like seriously why is there no download link on o2tvseries nah Wah ooh...
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by DAMEFIZZY(f): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have been experiencing same @o2tvseries. no download links and I really need to see episode5 of designated survivor cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cc: Uzoexcel, Sleekyjay, Deedondavi and Deluxii

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Greatzeus(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
True,they are keeping me back from watching Blind spot S2E7
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cc: Uzoexcel, Sleekyjay, Deedondavi and Deluxii
You're welcome.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Charlyboy440(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Thank you a lot fenyrtolah for the replicate site for o2tvseries.com
No difference to me
You go Sabi sites a lot oh
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
Charlyboy440:
Thank you a lot fenyrtolah for the replicate site for o2tvseries.com
No difference to me
You go Sabi sites a lot oh

I don't. I came across it here on Nairaland via Google search for alternative websites.
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
you are not the only one having the same problem me too but this is the where I made my free download from
https://www.360cliq.com/o2tvseries-com-not-working-360-solution/
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by zodd(m): 3:04am On Sep 22, 2017
same
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Chydobe: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
O2tvseries is BACK!!! and the trending action, thriller, horror, romance and lots more have moved up to TV series and seasonal movies. To join the intriguing entertainment train, join the O2tvseries.com world of fantasy to to get free TV series downloads of your favorite and full TV series program.

Click on link below to start downloading hot tv series just the way you like them

http://www.newzified.com/o2tvseries-com-free-tv-series-downloads-download-seasonal-movie/
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by Chydobe: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries by wisdomkid: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Seriously, anyone who is interested in watching movies, especially seasonal movies will know the importance of o2tvseries to mankind.

(1) (Reply)

Glamour Girls: Review And Ratings / "Iyawo Naira Marley" - Nollywood Movie Named After Naira Marley / Tobi Bakre Joins 'Jenifa's Dairy' As George - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.