Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? (51806 Views)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com / O2tvseries.com Not Working / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by sleekyjay(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
I noticed the site doesn't show download links for movies currently. Before now it wasnt even accessible, but now when u click on a movie's episode no download link is shown...
Who else has noticed?

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by orizon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ur rit,been tryin to download can't since yestada fa
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by ceejay80s(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
ok
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Kirinwa: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please guys where can I access moviesmobileDOTnet

It was my best movies site. Help!
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by sleekyjay(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Timothy3113:
series downloaded from these site always says ''cant play this file ''.
I have changed the extension still no results

sure the movies download completely?
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by HDoc(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
I did observe dis yesterday
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by kingteaser619(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
the thing tire me ooo
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by oswaggiee(m): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2016
i thought it was my browser sef..

probably resource limit ishh with server
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by DeKen: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
ryd3:
use this http://tvshows4mobile.com
Looks like http://tvshows4mobile.com is actually a mirror of http://o2tvseries.com/
Same content, different urls & different names.
Didn't find download link on both.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by DanielGb(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
ryd3:
use this http://tvshows4mobile.com

I just confirm this. I think they will be using this hence forth.

for those who are confused. o2tvseries. is the same with the above link. They have only decide to prefer this above O2tvseries

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Jamesmatic(m): 3:07am On Oct 31, 2016
I prefer fzmovies.net

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by safarigirl(f): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
sleekyjay:
I noticed the site doesn't show download links for movies currently. Before now it wasnt even accessible, but now when u click on a movie's episode no download link is shown...
Who else has noticed?
I did last week.

I just maneuvered it, I still have records of previous downloads of the series I wanted- specifically Pitch and HTGAWM, so I copied the File URL and modified it ie changed the episode number to the one I wanted, and it downloaded.

Sometimes, you find other ways to get what you want

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by sauce98(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
safarigirl:
I did last week.

I just maneuvered it, I still have records of previous downloads of the series I wanted- specifically Pitch and HTGAWM, so I copied the File URL and modified it ie changed the episode number to the one I wanted, and it downloaded.

Sometimes, you find other ways to get what you want

Mehn...did the same immediately I saw this..bless!

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by mykeluka(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2016
Try tvshows4mobile.com....it works.
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by cyrilkay: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks the site (tvshows4mobil.com ) it worked perfectly well, i can now download my movies
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Hephzibah03: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
thanks the site worked
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Hollabhisie: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
I thought I was the only one having troubles with it. thanks you guys
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by mattjoe(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Jamesmatic:
I prefer fzmovies.net
You can't download TV Series from there.
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Chydobe: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
O2tvseries is BACK!!! and the trending action, thriller, horror, romance and lots more have moved up to TV series and seasonal movies. To join the intriguing entertainment train, join the O2tvseries.com world of fantasy to to get free TV series downloads of your favorite and full TV series program.

Click on link below to start downloading hot tv series just the way you like them

http://www.newzified.com/o2tvseries-com-free-tv-series-downloads-download-seasonal-movie/
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Chydobe: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by yondiamekenpach: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
na only una oh ive downloaded so much today even now sef.

Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
yondiamekenpach:
na only una oh ive downloaded so much today even now sef.

his post was last year... See the date.
Re: UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? by SOMICMACPHERSON: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
o2tvseries 2018 A-z TV series collection is our watchword on 02TVSeries. As TVseries complete collection download in free.

get more https://www.teachalearner.com/o2tvseries-2018-movie-collection/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night / Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.