Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) (842 Views)

8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / Boy Murders His Mom, Takes Selfie With Her Severed Head / 5 Men Beaten For Raping An 8-Year-Old Girl In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by wapmingle: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015

An 11-year-old boy has been charged with first degree murder after he allegedly shot an eight year old girl in a row about a puppy on Saturday evening in White Pine.
Officers responded to the call at 7:26 p.m. Saturday.
The boy is accused of killing McKayla Dyer near her home after asking to play with her dog.
After she refused he is said to have gone back into his house and fired at her with his father’s 12-gauge shotgun.
According to her mother, McKayla Dyer, 8, was found lying on the ground with a gunshot wound to her chest. She was taken to Morristown-Hamblen hospital, where she later died.

“She was a precious little girl, she was a mommy’s girl, no matter how bad of a mood you were in she could always make you smile,” said McKayla Dyer’s mother, Latasha Dyer.

According to ABC, Both children were White Pine Elementary students according to Sheriff McCoig.
The shooting wasn’t the first time their family had problems with the boy, according to Latasha Dyer.

“When we first moved to White Pine, the little boy was bullying McKayla,” Latasha Dyer said. “He was making fun of her, calling her names just being mean to her, I had to go the principal about him and he quit for a while and then all of a sudden yesterday he shot her.”

Latasha Dyer says she’s heartbroken and their entire family is devastated.

“I want her back in my arms, this is not fair, hold and kiss you’re babies every night because you’re never promised the next day with them,” said Latasha Dyer. “I hope the little boy learned his lesson because he took my baby’s life and I can’t get her back.”

Source:- http://vascable.com/11-year-old-boy-murders-an-8-year-old-girl-over-a-puppy/

1 Share

Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by tmv10(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
virus
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by wapmingle: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Sad cry
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
His father need to be arrested for keeping gun at the reach of the child
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2015
This is what happens when there is a law restricting you from flogging your children when they do wrong
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
R.i.P to the young lad
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by menix(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Una neva chichunchin, u allow every dick nd harry to possess a gun, thus the. Increase in gun deaths..

Obama almost shed tears after last week school killing cous he had advocated a restriction of fire arms but they blocked it.

Buh come ooo, that 11yr old must have been taught on how to handle nd shoot that gun.

RIP to d beauty..
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Murders An 8 Year Old Girl Over A Puppy (photos) by Ini22(f): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Rip to the dead

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO)Angry Youths Vandalized Zing Police Divisinal HQ Office In Taraba / School Girl Escapes Kidnappers: Read Her Heart Breaking Story [PHOTO] / Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.