Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Contradiction By Modenine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Contradiction By Modenine (3466 Views)

Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! / New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) / Nigerian Girls By Modenine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contradiction By Modenine by javalove(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
I dont know if I;m the only one feeling this track . .

I cant seem to get enough of it . . .

And it seems to me as the best effort from modenine

and THATS THE MOSR INTELLIGENT TRACK I V HEARED OUT OF AFRICA!!!!

The lyrics na fire!!!!

The beats sick!!!!

Flow was tight!!!!

Any artiste that does better than that would be my second best and no one has been able to do it,

That track has raised the bar for lyrics so all others can do the limbo under it,

Comments are welcome
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by nawa4u: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
i can now c dat u dont have sense how can you call that a good sound. little wonder nobody replied to you post, i just did to tell u y. dumb ass
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by chrisical(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaypumpin2(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
Great track indeed!

One of my top 20 track of all time!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dejiariyo: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
nawa4u:

i can now c dat u dont have sense how can you call that a good sound. little wonder nobody replied to you post, i just did to tell u y. dumb ass

we can now see who is dumber, that track is one of the best from modenine , i can put it in the same class as rewind by nas, some pple who are not intelligent enough cant understand both tracks
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaydee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
The best Hip-Hop track outta Africa and one of the best Hip Hop tracks in the world.
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2009
which world?
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by javalove(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2009
nawa4u:

The kinda reply anyone gives shows to me how good or how shallow the person is when it comes to real hiphop. Do the math . . . who is dumber?

That track is one of if not the best HIPHOP track from Africa!!!!!!

Its too much jooooooooo

And NO KNOWN NIGERIAN RAPPER CAN SPIT THAT TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even the one enjoying all the hype at the moment!!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaydee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
dammiecool:

which world?

The ones U know!!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
d world I know doesnt know mode9
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by javalove(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2009
then u live in a rug head world then, !!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaydee(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
javalove:

then u live in a rug head world then, !!!

Yeah right!!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
Yeah!!!Rugged world of success,fame,real naija hiphop e.t.c cool cool
I refused 2 be part of modes underground world grin grin grin
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by javalove(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
dammiecool:

Yeah!!!Rugged world of success,fame,real naija hiphop e.t.c cool cool
I refused 2 be part of modes underground world grin grin grin

rubbish!!!!

i dont pray for drug pusihing success in my life,

i pray for a success that comes from hardwork, passion to succeed and global fame!!!

ur rug head only has naija fame

and the day he spits that nice,

then he just started his HIPHOP career. . .

cos right now, the guy na comic relief!!!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by Bonjeh: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
I thought it was only me that felt that track. It is a very clever track. Modenine was so on point. This is one of the reasons I think as a lyricist he is in a class of his own. There is another clever song on his current album (paradigm shift) called A hero comes home. The word play and symbolism is crazy.
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by chrisical(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
javalove:

rubbish!!!!

i dont pray for drug pusihing success in my life,

i pray for a success that comes from hardwork, passion to succeed and global fame!!!

ur rug head only has naija fame

and the day he spits that nice,

then he just started his HIPHOP career. . .

cos right now, the guy na comic relief!!!!
Abeg make we hear word.Dammie only gave his opinion about mode so also you have your dislike for ruggedman.
The track is my favourite mode track.Very splendid.
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2009
@chris
no mind am, java n his brother mode 9 re only jealous cool cool cool
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by maray(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2009
Mode 9 is a rapper who cant rap shit motha fcuka same wit rugged man lipsrsealed
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2009
@maray
No mess around with rugged o,u can say whatever u like 2 mode9,if no be say u fine small i for yab u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by tosinaded(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2009
Good topic stupid posts! U guys shld grow up now abi.
Wen wil mode9 fans stick to just posting there views abt mode without takin shots at other rappers,who also av fans that wil surely reply wit there own?
Wen wil u stop insultn any1 who dsnt feel mode?
Its 4ny wen i read sum posts 4rm mode fans sayn sum peeps are nt intellectual and bla bla all because they dnt like mode!
@topic
Neva listened to the song,cos i dnt listen to mode9
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2009
mode is wack tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by opensesame: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2009
Why are we talking about 'contradiction' like it just came out. That track is so old!!

It's kool sha. If you haven't listened to it, it's kinda silly sayin it's wack!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by PERFECTLUV(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2009
hey
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by javalove(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2009
tosinaded@:

Wen wil mode9 fans stick to just posting there views abt mode without takin shots at other rappers,who also av fans that wil surely reply wit there own?
Its 4ny wen i read sum posts 4rm mode fans sayn sum peeps are nt intellectual and bla bla all because they dnt like mode!
@topic

so who the hell are u telling . . ?

U are one of those who secretly listen to modenine and come on NL to spew rubbish . . . or e o fokasibe!!!

dammiecool:

mode is wack tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy

If mode is wack, then I want to be wack for the rest of my life. . . .

opensesame:

Why are we talking about 'contradiction' like it just came out. That track is so old!!

It's kool sha. If you haven't listened to it, it's kinda silly sayin it's wack!

Word !

If u listened to that track and u still say its wack, then u neva went to skool!!

And this are not the kinda songs rug head fans relate with . . . u know wat i mean . . the mechanics and the shoe makers!!!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by khanye(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
Heaven knows i'm as nice as hell
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaydee(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ dammiefool

You'll die hating,why do U want to start all those ur mud fights here again? You claim you're Rugged's fan and you can't quote a good Rugged line just to make people know he still got a lil brain and you want people to believe he's up to Modenine? Gerrout joor! Wetin concern Monkey with Butter? Go listen to Baraje and bangin
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by Bamsyle(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
A classic.
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
@kaydee
Yeah!!! Banging Uk Remix!!!
d track is too hot !!!
haters make una jump enter lagoon cool cool cool cool
Rugged will always get u haters insane
whenever una hear his name

I love Ruggedman grin
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by chrisical(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
Keep loving him whiler java kip reppin mode all all the respective fans.Enough space for everybody.
tosinaded@:

@topic
Seems you are sitting on the scoreboard cuz you are so on point cool
So you don speak your mind & may be still speak more,dem either love or hate u in a peace or war cool
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by dammiecool(m): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
@chris
oro cool
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by walttt(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2009
Mode 9's contradiction is the bleeping dumbest rap song i've lissened to in recent times. That guy's so dumb, going about parading himself as a lyricist, lyri-fcukin-what?! n his beats r so antiquated, so un-modernised. He's gonna keep starving if he continues like that, i hate him n his songs, i mean, just cos he scored success with that Elbow room song dont make him a rapstar, he should go n take rap lessons from da others, or call ir a wrap!
Re: Contradiction By Modenine by kaydee(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2009
walttt:

Mode 9's contradiction is the bleeping dumbest rap song i've lissened to in recent times. That guy's so dumb, going about parading himself as a lyricist, lyri-fcukin-what?! n his beats r so antiquated, so un-modernised. He's gonna keep starving if he continues like that, i hate him n his songs, i mean, just cos he scored success with that Elbow room song dont make him a rapstar, he should go n take rap lessons from da others, or call ir a wrap!

U don't need to tell me ur name!!! U're a big M.U.M.U.You've made one thing very obvious here,U got no brain at all.See Modenine's songs ain't just bout ur ears alone,You need ur brains too but unfortunately,U ain't got one.

Go Borrow a brain,if U cant borrow a brain,buy one but U can't afford one so go steal one.U don't have to die brainless!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emeka Indo – Looking For Baami (nollywood Soundtrack) / Wake The Dead, A Song From The Game's Upcoming Album. / Hs: Mr. Nanas - Freestlye(on Who Born The Maga) Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.