Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Radio Stations With Gender Oriented Programmes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Radio Stations With Gender Oriented Programmes (377 Views)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations / Top Ten FM Radio Stations With Better And Wider Coverage In Southwest Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Radio Stations With Gender Oriented Programmes by cutelois: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello All,
I really need your help. please, I am trying to find out the list of radio and television stations in Abuja that carry out gender based programmes or youth discussion programmes. my organisation wants to go on an advocacy visit but we would want to visit stations that have gender specific programmes first. I know of WE FM and Nigerian info but I need more. thanks alot. I know you guys will definitely help me out.

(1) (Reply)

ARICON- Park Well / Cleo Thelma Ft Korede Bello _I Gat You / I Was 16 When I Lost My Virginity – The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.