Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators (689 Views)

Calling On The Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by kunleajao(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello sir/ma,

To the moderators in the house, I am a member of Nairaland. I notice I was been band on 4th of oct. As a result of that i couldn't follow up with my topic not until this morning I just want to find out what is the cause.

Thanks for your time and consideration I look forward to hear from you.

Kunle Ajao
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by IamRespected: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin This ur english fit carry award Allah

2 Likes

Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by menix(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP nah the system ban you, the system thought you were an Alien because of ur grammar..
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by kunleajao(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
A beg u guys should 4get about grammar now.
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by Tolzeal(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamRespected:
grin This ur english fit carry award Allah

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by Tolzeal(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
kunleajao:
Hello sir/ma,

To the moderators in the house, I am a member of Nairaland. I notice I was been band on 4th of oct. As a result of that i couldn't follow up with my topic not until this morning I just want to find out what is the cause.

Thanks for your time and consideration I look forward to hear from you.

Kunle Ajao

Its th anti spambot that got your sanctioned.
Tip> Always put ur text in quote in other not to get sanctioned tongue tongue
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by Timileyin(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
the "attension" makes him sound like an Ibadan man!
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by vivalaurel(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
The topic caught my attension, eleyi gidi gaan o.pls mods help us unban the guy o.
Re: Attension ! Attension !! Attension!!! To The Moderators by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

Kia Picanto @1.150m. For More Info Contact 08077605055 08038580001 / Very Clean Neatly Used G-wagon @ 7.5M / S-O-L-D.Cleanest Reg Toyota Camry Tinylight+4brand New Tyres @599k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.