Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now (1224 Views)

I Just Need A Better Paying Job Biko!!!! / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times / I Just Got A Job Through NL - Glory Be To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
(Edited )NEED TO UPGRADE, NOW.

I need to quit my present job for now as a function of low income having worked for 5 yrs

I have HND in agricultural extension and management

-5 years of experience in horticulture and landscape handling

-Supervised and Conducted landscape projects for some higher institutions in the south west

-Vast in silvicultural practices

- janitorial services

- Plant Propagation ,nursery Management,weed Management,And general agric.

-I equally have 7 years of professional experience in the conversion of non-wood forest products ( cane and rattan ) to finished furniture.

-Always ready to learn ,am ready to tailoring myself towards other opportunities if or when given.

If your organization wishes to hire me ,please call or whatsapp 08033079346

Location – oyo state
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by djcliff(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wish u all d best . iam on the same train as u
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
i render services on the incorporation of cane and rattan furniture on wooden furniture
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015

Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
waiting----
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
available
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 1:09am On Oct 16, 2015
things become unbearable even when your job becomes a source of worry, taking its toll on you and your health, you are saddled with loads of expectations with peanuts @ 30th
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2015
available for better offers
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2015
i handle environmental,induatrial and medical wastes in a uinversity in the s/w likewise in a major brewery facility in the same s/ w till date

am still available for a better offer
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
quick to learn and adapt.
Re: I Just Need To Upgrade And Its Now by umbo: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
waiting

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level Grants Assistants At USAID, Lagos - 13th Oct 2015 / Graduates And OND Holders / Maersk Liner Graduate Programme (MLGP) 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.