Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Help Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Pls (1382 Views)

HELP PLS!!! Engine Turn Off When Making A U-turn / Help Pls! My Golf 4 Is Not Starting / Guys Am Stranded, My Car Just Exploded Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls by fixzylani: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Good evening house. On Sunday afternoon I had a major accident along seme badagry road. Car somersaulted more than once according to onlookers but I came out unscathed. The roof of the car is badly damaged and a few dents on the car and glasses shattered. But my bumper, fender and booth still intact. My bonnet shifted too. But the interior is still good and engine runs as I switched off the engine myself. I heard it possible to buy a new body. Pls anyone with any inputs or advice. I'd really appreciate. It's a 2004 white Toyota Camry. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help Pls by IamRespected: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Your car sumersaulted more than one, Thank God for your life, you must have been doing need for speed on that road
Re: Help Pls by doroboss(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
fixzylani:
Good evening house. On Sunday afternoon I had a major accident along seme badagry road. Car somersaulted more than once according to onlookers but I came out unscathed. The roof of the car is badly damaged and a few dents on the car and glasses shattered. But my bumper, fender and booth still intact. My bonnet shifted too. But the interior is still good and engine runs as I switched off the engine myself. I heard it possible to buy a new body. Pls anyone with any inputs or advice. I'd really appreciate. It's a 2004 white Toyota Camry. Thanks in advance.

Happy you are alive. Now sell the old car and get another car.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'd like to fix it before selling it off
Re: Help Pls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thank God for your life. I think we better ascertain the state of the car by pictures.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
I can't upload photos here. Not going through.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anyone pls.
Re: Help Pls by FelixGodwin: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 1:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Anyone pls
Re: Help Pls by pragmatistm(m): 4:04am On Oct 07, 2015
fixzylani:
Anyone pls
Thank God for your life.
Since engine, transmission, interior,fender, booth, etc are still good you may not need to buy whole car body but only the damaged parts. Snap the car's appearance now and upload so that proper suggestion s can be given.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks i would try again when im off work later at night
pragmatistm:
Thank God for your life.
Since engine, transmission, interior,fender, booth, etc are still good you may not need to buy whole car body but only the damaged parts. Snap the car's appearance now and upload so that proper suggestion s can be given.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
The photos. Your opinions pls.

Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
anyone pls.
Re: Help Pls by Janor: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Try Owode onirin on Ikorodu road
Re: Help Pls by sultaan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Look for someone trying to sell a 2004 with bad engine but then transplant your engine.

Or just buy another car there is no need to waste anymore cash on that pile of metal you will get more money if parted out for your next car. Don't spend a kobo on repairs
Re: Help Pls by pragmatistm(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
fixzylani:
The photos. Your opinions pls.
I'm not an expert at this but I think if you meet the right panel beater/experts this car is redeemable. Since it's only the upper body that is damaged not engine, not internal. Even the lights are intact. Go to areas like Ladipo with the pictures and request for the advice on what to do. Inform them about the extent of damage on it.
Re: Help Pls by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
I can fix your vehicle in my workshop.

But what you will spend to bring it back to its original condition would be pricy.

I'll suggest you sell as it is add up the intended repair cost, add up a little depreciation and get your self a Nigerian used (I can inspect and select a good car for you) or a toks (I can also inspect.)

I can also make an offer on your vehicle.

Follow this thread to see jobs iv done and jobs I'm still working on.

https://www.nairaland.com/2356445/remotely-follow-vehicle-repairs-online/22

Gazzuzz the....king grin
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thank you so much for your opinion. I appreciate it. God bless you. Do you know any good panel beater?
pragmatistm:
I'm not an expert at this but I think if you meet the right panel beater/experts this car is redeemable. Since it's only the upper body that is damaged not engine, not internal. Even the lights are intact. Go to areas like Ladipo with the pictures and request for the advice on what to do. Inform them about the extent of damage on it.
Re: Help Pls by pragmatistm(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2015
fixzylani:
Thank you so much for your opinion. I appreciate it. God bless you. Do you know any good panel beater?
Not really. I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Help Pls by ogawisdom(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Op a car dt summersaulted twice will never b d same after repairs BC alot of parts though working nw may have been brought close to d end of their lives due to excessive tear n wear. Dnt even go d panel beater way. if u insist on repair get another body for a clean job.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes that's what I'm saying. I might need to get another body. But the engine works. I turned it off myself. The interior too. Do have an idea where I can get another body?

ogawisdom:
Op a car dt summersaulted twice will never b d same after repairs BC alot of parts though working nw may have been brought close to d end of their lives due to excessive tear n wear. Dnt even go d panel beater way. if u insist on repair get another body for a clean job.
Re: Help Pls by fixzylani: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
More opinions please.

(1) (Reply)

2000 Toyota Corolla, Golf 3, BMW E36, C Class C180: Which Is Cheap To Maintain? / Between Camry 05(v6) And Accord 07(i4). / Elon Musk Is Not The World’s Leading Electric Car Visionary; This Man Is (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.