Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl (649 Views)

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker / Thug Sent To Attack Politician In Gboko, Benue State Apprehended By Youths (pics / Fake Army Officer In Port-Harcourt Apprehended By Security Operatives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by ijustdey: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Residents of Akenfa area of Yenagoa in Bayelsa State have apprehended a 35-year-old man for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl in the neigbourhood.
The angry residents who reportedly caught the man in
the act descended on the suspect and beat him up and called the police.
A witness said the suspect was caught “pants down” as the the victim’s cries attracted sympathizers who came to her rescue.

“The man was caught red handed in the act and it infuriated the residents who beat him mercilessly until the Police came to his rescue, if the Police had delayed, maybe he would have been
beaten to death.
“Immediately he was caught, some people in the
neighborhood called the police and the prompt arrival
of the patrol team led to the survival of the randy man,” the witness said.
When contacted, the police spokesperson for Bayelsa
Police Command, Asinim Butswat, confirmed the incident.

Mr. Butwat who applauded the efforts of members of the public in assisting the police to fight crime advised them to desist from taking laws into their hands.
“On the 4th of October,2015, at about 0930hrs, Policemen attached to the Special Anti- Robbery Squad (SARS), Yenagoa,responded to a
distress call from residents of Akenfa 1 Community,
Yenagoa.
“On arrival, they met an irate mob attacking one Akpobomei Micheal age 35yrs, for allegedly raping a 13 year old girl.

“The suspect was rescued and was subsequently detained.
The police command appreciates the commitment of members of the public in assisting police in fighting crimes, but they should however desist from beating
suspects,” Butswat said.
He said Investigation on the incident was already underway.
Members of the public in Swali area of Yenagoa on September 12 apprehended three armed robbers at a robbery scene,
disarmed them and recovered N3million cash stolen from the victims.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/191062-man-apprehended-by-neighbours-for-raping-13-year-old-girl.html

lalasticlala
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by ayoola648(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
which way Nigeria
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is my judgement,
I,The chief justice of this court sentence you to life imprisoment with a chronic gay criminal,for your yansh to be defiled on till you die...
Courttttttttttt

Make I sing small

[Verse 2 – Olamide]
Aunty ele fe jeh Nando’s
Ejo sema wo nachos
Se mo Pablo Escopa
Ma fun eh lateyin Koba
Wan le sin gbere sabe
Bi ti Kim wa’ni etun ma se ise abe
Efiwe lemi na mio kin repeat obo
Toba sheybi kanaku malue ni jibiti obo
Woss Woss wobi
Emi Aremu poki poki… ehn
Mio mo pe o like omi ogi
Ehn let me give it to you lowkey
[Chorus]
Woss Woss wobi, Woss wobi
Woss Woss wobi
Take banana or i give am to sister oh
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by Islie: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
“The man was caught red handed in the act and it infuriated the residents who beat him mercilessly until the Police came to his rescue, if the Police had delayed, maybe he would have been
beaten to death.

The police could have allowed the mob to beat him to death before the arrive joor
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by Ini22(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Life imprisonment
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by proxitaly: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rape everywhere
politicians raping the country insane

Preachers raping their congregation of their resources

and randy men raping the next generation

pity
Re: Man Apprehended By Neighbours For ‘raping’ 13-year-old Girl by Raxxye(m): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2015
So much cases of rape involving minors these days and it's such a sad development. I am wondering if this is how it has always been and we never got to hear about it or the men are just getting more bestial these days. We need to do more to protect the female children!

In another development, I have been finding it very difficult to log into Nairaland lately. I always receive an error message that reads something like "this site has too many redirect loops". I have tried all the suggestions the error messages make to no avail. I have also deleted, done settings, etc. Can someone be of help?

cc: Seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Brutalizes Young Nigerian At Oshodi(photo) / Photographer Captures Gunfight Outside Bataclan In Paris. / ISIS 'female Gestapo' Kill And Mutilate Mum Because She Was Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.