Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience (1143 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. / Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience by tonymorris: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello nairalanders i recently signed up for the jumia sales consultant jforce scheme and have been making some sales here and there, pls i would like you guys who are into the program to share your experiences and let me know if this venture is worth my time. Thank you
Re: Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience by JohnnieZM(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hi Tony, being a Jforce consultant on Jumia is OK especially if everything is going well. But if there is an issue with your payment Jumia will never resolve it. I sold for 3 - 4 months without receiving my commission! They keep promising to resolve it till I stopped selling for them. The excuse they gave me at last was that my name was not in their list, that's after attending their training and selling 4 them. The only thing I gain was d experience and their name on my CV. Just be sure ur supervisor is in touch with u. Once ur payment did nt hit ur account by 25th or d date of payment shout. Their commission is low bt not bad compared to others. If I have another chance to consider working as Jforce consultant I will turn it down. Wish u all the best.
Re: Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience by okparaodi: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Hi,I am a Jforce consultant,I have been in the scheme for about four months and I have been promoted twice. You need to have a captain to tutor you well.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Job: For Those Within Abakaliki / Fellow Naira Lander, Beware Of This Job Scam Civil Defence Is Not Recruit / Available Jobs In Lagos And 5 Other State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.