Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

6 Things That Make Us Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things That Make Us Nigerians (414 Views)

Six Things That Makes Nigeria Universities Better Than Polytechnics / The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things That Make Us Nigerians by ernesty20(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Without beating about the bush, lemme go directly to those things that make us nigerians

1) answering questions with questions- yes! Nigerians have this attitude of answering questions with questions. This is not funny at all. Personally i hate it. I cud recall asking a girl if she has a boyfriend.. She said "what do i need boyfriend for? Damn it!!

2) thieves and looters are being celebrated while the common thieves in the streets are being burnt alive - this is why nigeria is not moving foward.

3) Nigeria is the only country where 90% of her ladies are dating while 90% of her guys are single- just ask a lady if she is single, she will tell u "NO".. but my fellow guys will claim single.. LOL

4) nigerians love asking jamb questions - this is very true and funny.. U see me carrying a bucket of water, spong and soap.. U are still asking "are u going to bath? Last week, i was eating when a friend of mine came and asked, "are u eating? No am bleeping

5) nigerians have bad pronunciation of english words- hahahah my hausa bros how far lah? U go hear something like "kworupting" instead of corruption.. "pipti naila" instead of fifty naira..

how about my yoruba bross? U go hear something like zero hate zero tiri tiri foe five. . . Lol call the remaining number abeg.

my igbo bross nko? Lol one tasand( 1000) i am listening to the ladio(radio) hhehehe

6) add yours please....

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Make Us Nigerians by adewaletb3(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
We are always known to create threads like this.

We also love fighting for first to comment . I remember a time when I logged on to Linda ikeji site and I went through a particular thread what I saw was so crazy. I saw a man claiming first to comment. He was like So this is how it feels first to comment after how many years. I was like shocked so this sickness self dey here.
Re: 6 Things That Make Us Nigerians by ernesty20(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
adewaletb3:
We are always known to create threads like this.

We also love fighting for first to comment . I remember a time when I logged on to Linda ikeji site and I went through a particular thread what I saw was so crazy. I saw a man claiming first to comment. He was like So this is how it feels first to comment after how many years. I was like shocked so this sickness self dey here.
hahaahahah
Re: 6 Things That Make Us Nigerians by timay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
that is naija for u

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2015 Admission List Out!!! / Project Material / UNICAL Work Commences After Students Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.