Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School (46769 Views)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by slimzypink(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just reminiscing on my boarding school dayz I am sure my school is the worst boarding school ever sad

I remember my boarding days in command secondary school apata ibadan, there was this girl that was pregnant... nobody knew she was pregnant she managed to conceal it. She got due for delivery then went to deliver it herself in the bush. She manged to cut the unbilical cord, then proceeded to deep the baby inside a well dugged ground she made earlier, with the hope of burying the baby, as she tried covering up the baby an hunter who had been in the bush viewing it all stopped her!!! It was then the story was leaked to the school, she got suspended!!!, I my self never knew this chick was pregnant, it took people by surprise..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Elosky20: 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
those days when i pad up my buttocks with cloths just to claim big boy during flogging. did this 4 smetime until one day after recieving around 20 strokes of cane without feeling it, when i stood up to leave the cloths fell off. see embarrasment in front of every1 wished the ground could open up and swallow me.
Also then i was afraid of sleeping outside. until some buhari looking rat started bitting people at night. I have to sleep outside for 1 whole year while the bokoharam like rats continued their assaults

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Chibuhealth(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Incase of front page, let me know.... But I can't forget our girls hostel smelly toilet those days
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmm was in J.S.S.2.....my hostel mates were something else....thr was a night I was slpn!the next thing,a huge sandal landed on my head.I woke up!Buh couldn't open my eyes!Doz rats applied robb on my eyes...I just laid back on my bed n cried till morning...the next day,I paid somebody to tell me who did dat,he did...and I visited a nearby bush got 2 devil bean,scrapped thr backs n sprinkled it on his bath water...the rest was history....lol it was fun.......

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by diportivo: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked

9 months and no one noticed shocked

Was the school in session for 9 months

As in,she didnt go home at all and d belle wasnt noticed in the her house also

Did u guys av housemistresses at all

Inshort,post the year it happened...i av ppl dat finished from css apata

Delivered baby and buried it?sec school boarding house student?....preposterous angry

Bottomline,i no believe tongue

My own hostel wahala tho

Government college ketu na die....

Strokes of cane is sure,at any point in time

4 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by yungEX(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Oboi!
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by drnairalov: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
boarding house students could be stingy

i once begged my bunk mate to give me sugar

Me: Seun give me sugar

Seun: I cant my mummy counted it

Me, give me cabin biscuit

Seun: I cant My mummy counted it

feeling sad now cry cry

Me: ok give me Garri

Seun... sorry my mom counted the garri too..

i was shocked shocked

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by hakeem4(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mehn in jss1 I suffered

Snr : Hakeem come here take this 20 naira buy me 3 gala's 4 meat pie 3 la casera and bring 600 naira change for me

Me : *pic*

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Atmmachine(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
,cbhjj

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Dottore: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
@op this thread would have been more interesting if you didn't start with a very incredulous story line. I'm sure the mod pushed it to FP not because the post is worth it but because he wants to see if any one is as bewildered as he is.
The possibility of a teenage secondary school girl being pregnant for 9 months without her fellow students knowing especially her house mates in the dormitory.
The possibility of the same teenage girl playing a self midwife role to deliver a baby in the bush and almost succeeded in burying the baby before a hunter stopped her.

Chai all these lies you are sharing have even made me to forget the real life share worthy experiences that took place in my secondary school days.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Atmmachine(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Cnjddd

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by LEGITLAYO: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Y'all be sharing wack stories here.

I attended command secondary school ipaja lagos. angry.
And the craziest shii I did out of all crazy things, was to slap a soldier.
Yea I slapped a soldier,
Before y'all think I'm a badass nigga.
It was actually a gross mistake.

I was skipping night prep then. And the hostel doors were locked. Those that attended comlag know murderless dormitory.

So an alarm was raised that soldiers had come to catch boys that were skipping prep.

As a sharp guy that I was, I quickly booked the nearest window.
The building was two stories, but we had deviced a way of climbing down without any injuries.

As I was about climbing down, I saw a classmate of mine below, he started whyning me telling me that he'll drag me down if I attempted to climb down from the window.

I had wanted to pee on his head, but it would have wasted my time and maybe I would have been caught.

I started climbing down without looking below.
I actually thought the crazy boy was still there,
Suddenly someone dragged my leg and I came crashing down.

In my anger I gave the dirtiest slap I would ever give anybody in this life.

Omg the face was so strong and bigger than my hand.

I knew very well it wasn't a boy's face.

Lo and behold.
I slapped a soldier.

The story of what happened to me that night is for another day.... grin grin.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Cjjkk

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by dunkem21(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
If butter finish, we dey use 'close-up' toothpaste replace butter take chop cabin biscuit ..

..Try it today grin

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
A lot happened mehnnnnn
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by adonbilivit: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
u go dey sleep ontop bed for night person go just come flap u. before ur eye clear ur mattress don go.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Seculent: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
I never attended boarding school. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by sod09(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
I'm here to read
Never a boarder

3 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by CaroLyner(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
lol them supersticious beliefs tho.i.e miss koin koin,bush baby and others.
boarding was fun all the same grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by JayRise(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
The funniest moments I had while in boarding school were in the boys hostel bathroom. Come and see guys comparing sizes of P.nis every morning. We always called people funny names according to the size of their 'thing'. Guys with smaller 'things' had to bath with their boxers on to avoid the embarrassment. Shout out to my guys from f.s.t.c. Yaba. I dey hail o

MUST READ
20 seductive words ladies want to hear before giving in(love messages)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by chaarly(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Intendy: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
many to remember
1GMS
2Express
3guys snowing during night prep
4smooching inside bush and toilet and sometimes get to the core.
I'll never 4get my northern dayz
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Icecomrade: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Way back in FGC kano. We used be afraid of Bush baby and Madam Koskos. Really scared us especially as junior students.

Still remember how we invented heater made with peak milk and tomatoes can. It used to boil a full bucket of water in 5mins.

Still remember dodging dining hall cos of morning house work.

Way back was fun, no responsibility. Just jacking your book so ur name will be mention on first five list during continuous assessment announcement during Morning Assembly.
Things just changed, right now I ve to plan for house rent, children sch fees. Life is funny

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Adatob(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why i strongly believed that curse don't work in sec sku-I remembered vividly while in ss1 when my things(provisions) were stolen in my cupboard after my investigations i knew the senior that stole it,i was still a new student then after realising who stole it i started raining curse,my main curse was death should take the seniors's life before tomorrow,he should fail his exams,he should repeat nd bla bla bla, i couldn't believe dat the same senior that i cursed was d one dat woke me up the next day for devotion,i was shocked!!! Nd d guy graduated with 5 distinctions in his waec,boarding house... It really exposed ma eye

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Cyberfavour(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
life in boarding was a wow..

wish I could experience such again but...

Life in FGC Ikirun especially during extension

2 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Stevano007(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
I entered the car boot during open day and followed my parents home grin... come see skelewu dance back to school

34 Likes

Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
I attended command secondary sch Jos,coming back with gist
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Sharon6(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
These two lesbian ladies always shout kill mosquito, kill mosquito anytime they're caught in the act.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by aluma(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just checking my typing skills
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School by pasol4real(m): 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow ,mine was command abakaliki (the land of no mercy).
Menh it wasn't easy at all
It was simply the survival of the fittest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.