Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him (3282 Views)

‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by Kidaakudz: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lil Kesh has proven his mettle as a Star that has
come to stay over the past 18months. He is the only
or one of the few new school acts whose every track
has turned out to be a hit. From Shoki to the Remixes
to Gbese to Efejoku and now Is It Because I Love You.
They have all gotten considerable buzz and all topped
various charts around the country. Yet, questions
keep been asked, is he a rapper or a singer. Lyrically
and I No Well freestyle were Rap songs but the rest
of his songs including the not so popular Last Card
Freestyle have all seen him take a fast paced singing
method which is definitely not Rap.

But that is a discussion for some other day, today we focus on his latest song which is fast becoming a street anthem - IS IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU Ft. Patoranking. Laced on
a YoungJon and Pheelz produced instrumental, this
tune does not delve away from Lil Kesh's stylized
pattern of music which is fast paced singing which
could be mistaken for Rap. Patoranking's Patois
influenced verse on the song almost seemed out of
place for Kesh's style but somehow it blends into a
perfect collaboration. With cheesy lyrics and a 2nd
verse which had a line with a sexual undertone we
definitely aren't surprised by Kesh's latest offering
but are we going to get so used to his style that we
start getting bored of it? Only time can tell. In the
meantime, we have to admit, another hit is born and
if a video drops for this, be rest assured it will top all
charts.

Lil Kesh is an artiste that has proven over and
over again that sticking to one's original style and
titling of one's song with 'unique' and 'corny' names
will help one's music break ithe market. He may not
be the perfect rapper with songs out there to
represent HipHop, but he sure has a solid
understanding of the industry and knows how to
make music which will run the streets. Credits also
have to go to the YBNL team on the Music business
sense as most Push go to Lil Kesh as his
commerciality is 2nd only to Olamide's in the group.

We rate this new song 7/10. Its a Jam! SKIBO!

www.craytunes..co.ke/2015/10/lil-kesh-is-it-because-i-love-you-review.html?m=1

Drop your views on the blog's comment box and best(constructive/criticizing) 5 comments get a recharge card.
Please attach your mobile number for the recharge card in your comment through the blog link above comments' section and not here on nairaland as it is prohibited to drop phone numbers here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by donTbone(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by Glowstone(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
pls who is lik kensh
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by lordkeme(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
is he related to stephen keshi?
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by Yungmilio2(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2015

Is it because i love you
is a dope one
waiting for the video
the boy is good
his lyrically on ndani tv also a nice one

if Cynthia moan gan doesn't win the next rated
surely it will be LIL Kenshiro
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by danakins(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
I love that is it because I love u die na banger
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
NIce review
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by hatux: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
4/10...
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Little keshi, is dat his full name, dat guy is embarrassing music and the microphone, and there is nothing descent about him whatsoever...
I will prefer having diarrhea from ini edo smelly ass hole ladened into my ears than to listen to little keshi's song, when he becomes big keshi I wonder what his children would think of him.. iranu

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by nelogee7(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Lil kesh is a no talent, Artiste.. He is not outstanding
Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2015
nelogee7:

but he understands the dynamics of music business

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by simtosul: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2015
nelogee7:
Naija people with bad belle meanwhile is allowed. Skibo robo skibo skibo orobo skibo eebaa oshe baddest

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him by nelogee7(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
I cannot like what you like , The Guy is not a talent.. Shikena
simtosul:
Naija people with bad belle meanwhile is allowed. Skibo robo skibo skibo orobo skibo eebaa oshe baddest

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / A Review Of Kiss Daniel New Era Album By Iamsynord / Maheeda Show Off Completely In Nak3d After She Quits Bleaching [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.