Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill (29650 Views)

10 Hausa Foods You Need To Taste Before You Die. / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Opinionated: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018

Burgers, chicken, plantain and sausages are all everyday foods or snacks you can grill. This said, there are some of these unusual foods that you probably didn’t know you could grill. Jumia Food, Nigeria’s No 1 food ordering platform shares some of these foods.

Watermelon

If you want to try something interesting and different, then you may want to grill watermelon. The heat, smoke and a bit of salt make this sweet fruit unexpectedly tasty and even meaty.

Cheese

Placing cheese directly on the grill boosts its richness and creates a chewy texture. For a perfect result, drizzle the cheese with olive oil, and then grill over medium-high heat. You can serve with bread or grapes.

Sweet potatoes

If you want a different taste for sweet potato, then you should try to grill it. It’s quick and easy. You simply peel it, slice them, spread olive oil, sprinkle salt, and place on a hot grill.

Pizza

If you think regular pizza is tasty, wait until you try it with the deliciously smoky flavour that comes from cooking it on the grill. You’ll never go back to making it in the oven again!

Nuts

Nuts like peanuts, cashews, or almonds can surprisingly and actually be grilled. Grilling adds a nice toasty sweetness to your preferred nuts. You should heat the nuts until toasted and crispy.

source: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by senchris(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
kkkk
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eba.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by naijaguy123456(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by alsudaes1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Watermelon ?

Okay o

24 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by slex(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Eba.

How can you fry Eba ahh ahh. Na wa o.

10 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by luckingcurvy(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grilling water melon, how will that taste. Sound cool though
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Dasherz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grilled watermelon? .. Doesn't sound right to a true African

12 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by unilorin: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
wink wink wink
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Olii(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tasty smiley
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by carinmom(f): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Chuukwudi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice. Watermelon �? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by doctimonyeka(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kunu

Amala

Gbegiri..

Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by lilfreezy: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Amala with pepper spray grin

8 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by remsonik(f): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
I go grill banana sef

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by sonnie10: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Try grilled boneless chicken breas.t garnished w grilled green pea and green pepper.

Add seasoned grilled cabbage and baby corn on a curb alongside thick sliced carrot.

So yummy!
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by kingchris30(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
nice, but not all is healthy and some will loose the nutritious value

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Burgerlomo: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Eba.

Why not, after all the Science teacher omo kosewe kosegbo said you can grill watermelon cool

16 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Burgerlomo: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Watermelon?

16 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by tolexy123: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ladies, shey una dey hear! the magical WATERMELON grin grin
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Emeritus001(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
O.k
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by soberdrunk(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mango
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
And Divay22 my beautiful princess have been feeding me with noodles when I have 50 balls of watermelon in my stockroom waiting to be grilled. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Diso60090(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shite
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Grill watermelon?
No be me and you cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op wen u include eba with egusi soup I go comment 4 naw I will standby embarassed
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Jsucre(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
......so how do I grill okra and egg?
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Horlaarsco: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bread
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by lekkan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Watermelon? Me I don't understand that part oh

1 Like

Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by Aldebaran(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill by khalids: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lapalapa.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Made My Super Delicious Banana Cake. (Pictures) / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) / Big Size Kenwood Cake Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.