Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Want To Make A Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Want To Make A Movie (528 Views)

Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make A Movie by nelavo: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
plz anyone help me to publich movie
Re: I Want To Make A Movie by ycomics: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2015
What actually do you want to do ? Do you want to invest in movie or you have a script you want it to be produce, be specific.
Re: I Want To Make A Movie by olajorn(m): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2015
ycomics:
What actually do you want to do ? Do you want to invest in movie or you have a script you want it to be produce, be specific.
nollywood or Hollywood
Re: I Want To Make A Movie by ycomics: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2015
I guess the op we be in best position to tell if it is nollywood or hollywood movie he want to produce.
Re: I Want To Make A Movie by Macdove02(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
ycomics:
I guess the op we be in best position to tell if it is nollywood or hollywood movie he want to produce.
Did you just say Hollywood

(1) (Reply)

G.O.T Big Fan? Come In Here There Is A Bad News!!! / Eddie Murphy Set To Star First Film In Five Years,“mr Church’’ / The Intent [official Thriller]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.