Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! (7329 Views)

Poll: The song is:

Good: 66% (6 votes)
Bad: 22% (2 votes)
Indifferent: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Baddest Beef In Nigerian Hip-hop / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by casper(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
who know what is really causing the beef between eLDee and Freestyle?

the eldee's beef track against freestyle is HOT. i wish i knew what caused it undecided

but it is hot anyways www.eldeethedon.com just go to the media section.

i feel so bad for freestyle.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by Raymand(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
eldee is a freaking legend! who the hell is freestyle anyway?!
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by casper(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2006
Freestyle is or rather was a member of eldee's group that was named TRYBES MEN

it consisted or ELDEE, KB and FREESTYLE.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by Raymand(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
Thats deep, groups splitting up and having beefs! they should kiss and make up then!
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by youngdigi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2006
i always felt eldee was the nicest out the group but i'm willin to hear freestyle out on this one, cus a large number of ppl i know felt free was better, so i'm guessing this will bring some judgement, heard free got a diss track out, is it true? can someone upload pls??
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by toptho(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2006
i actually preferred freestyle in the group,but i heard(another site) that freestyle was badmouthing the group and saying he was the reason for their success.
BUt i think eldee shld just have ignored him,and whoever believes him does not know the history of trybesmen.All this beef thing can end up being lame.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by casper(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2006
i have freestyle's track now
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by tosinadeda: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2006
Free is the bomb.2hell with eldee.av u heard the track
bragging right ft blaise, geees he finishd eeldee
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by youngdigi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2006
casper and tosinadeda

can u pls upload these tracks on www.yousendit.com. and post the link here so we can all listen and give our own input.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by casper(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2006
this is freestyle's song

http://download.yousendit.com/9E52F53F61EAD433

and this is eldee's song,

http://download.yousendit.com/BA30D3937597B21E

i think this is just being blown out of proportion by both of them, but you know what they say there are 2 sides to a story and u can never know what happened to them at the begining , we only know they are fighting now, so dont judge anybody.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by youngdigi(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2006
i like this freestyle's song, but just a few things

i believe this song was made before eldee's, and if so

eldee had a full song replying this (which is HOT), he basically went all out on Free. So the deal is, Free gotta come back at Eldee, if he can't top eldee's track, then its a wrap, its simple as ABC

sounds like healthy competition tho, i shud enjoy this if they play it right
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by Phenom(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
der is no comparism, FREESTYLE WIL DESTROY ELDEE LYRICALLY ANYDAY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by kaydee(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2006
The truth is that they are better together!
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by hoodboi(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2006
dis is gon b a tough one that's gon bring a lota things down, dey re both sick mcee's dis kinda battles usually ends in a draw or sumthin, cus freestyle cud always come out wit somethin hot too.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by drered(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2006
dang freestyles shit is TIGHT AND dat chick BLAISE got flows 2 aite
eldees shit was funny men he hit free real bad
i love da structure of frees song esp blaise' flows but the ending was wack
but unlike free eldees ending was tight men i laughed my nuts out we got real talent in 9ja 4 real
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by kaydee(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
Freestyle's the best of them three when it comes to lyrics but i now know what Eldee can do.I can call him "THE DON" too.Eldee got skillz and Freestyle wulda been anotha strugglin MC without him.I'm in no way feelin this battle,i wish i cud talk sense into both of 'em'. Damn!!!!!

I prefer Eldee's album to Freestyle's.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by youngdigi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2006
kaydee:

I'm in no way feelin this battle,i wish i cud talk sense into both of 'em'. Damn!!!!!

Thats HIPHOP, unlike every other genre of music, hiphop is strongly surrounded by competition. , what kinda sense can u talk into them??, cus they both definitely know they are better off together.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by kananyi: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2006
the free style song has expired does anyone have it?
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by tflow2(m): 4:33am On Sep 23, 2007
The name speaks for it self, eLDee da Don! The king is back ya'll, wake up

"No matter how hard you try,the picture remains the same, you can change the frame all you want, you can hate the game all you want, you can stage your claim all you want,
No matter how you try, the crown always fits the king, you can grit your teeth all you want, you can eye the thrown all you want, you can picture on all you want"

Thats word for sho', ya'll go listen to the rap attack on that nigga's joint,

He's the don, and the bomb!

Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by pamelastit(f): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2007
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by Crude(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2008
WDF!!! Who say's freestyles? He must'nt argue the fact that d only rapper he surpasses is the Wackest Sky-B
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by chronique(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
hey you know wat?i think eldee way back use to be da backbone of da group.however,freestyle has got mad smooth flowing delivs.also got nice rhymes.i think its a 50/50 tin.blaise wa also hot on da joint.think she's naija's finest female act.no doubt.the beef is healthy for the game.just a pity dat da mode/sauce beef did not last long and da mode/rugged beef is being whispered by both emcee's.notin really is being said.dey are just throwing fingers in the air.its all gud anyway.naija hiphop has come of age.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by lasanta: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2009
wudup y'all, frm all av seen, I'v come to d conclusion dat most ov u dont know real rap from just come commercial garbage, freestyle is mos def one of nyjar'z best rappers, his delivery, style rymin tecniq, depth, drama bringin/Sense of humour r all unmatched by N.E. nyjar rapper I know, let alone the sellout y'all call Eldee.
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by Extessaptah: 6:17am On Apr 24, 2011
Hello i just joined this forum and im also promoting my new facebook game if you like texas hold em poker and your on facebook then please check out my game its http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=365709729894
Re: Eldee vs Freestyle: Hottest Beef In Nigeria Now! by darknouiui: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Psquare And 2face - Possibility (with lyrics) / Download Video: Lyta - Time Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp4 / The 54th Grammy Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.