Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) (945 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) by pacino26(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
After riding some long hours with the cup of police officers on the highway and the ever messed up Umuapu axis of the Owerri Port Harcourt road I finally made it to Elele.

First impression:

I was accosted by this funny looking guard who thought he's member of the guard brigade and asked me to wash my hand. I was like wtf ebola is long gone but the young men insisted oga you and all your occupants must wash una hand o embarassed
I obliged though am yet to know the contents of the tank and they weren't even watching to know if I did wash my hands. After that, I was ordered to park outside the school premises under the rain. How do I get to the Admission block I enquired, just walk straight or wait for Keke. My God they have only five keke in Madonna! I walked with my lil niece under the rain since I couldn't get a ride to the block.
On getting there after submitting a few photocopies of her credentials it was time for another 3km walk to the school's Mayfresh Savings and Loans. My people that is where you'll appreciate Diamond mobile and any other banking software you use.

Breakdown;
1. Security guard issues the deposit slip such that of you make an error(which is obvious) you'll walk down back to his duty post for another.
2. You'll have to fill in the details of every single dime you're paying in, e.g accommodation #21000, tuition.......... till the last detail. Now tell me how can you escape making mistakes when you'll have to fill all perparticularsculars on a deposit teller. Plus it has to be on either side duplicating every piece of info manually. You require two deposit slips for the process cuz you'd have to share the items on each slip.

Analogue Banking:

You'd register your teller then cue up with the teeming population of customers whom their tellers have been submitted and waiting to be called upon. I've been waiting three hours now for my turn and as am making this post no end in sight yet.

I still have to walk back to the Registrar's office for reg# only the heaven knows the cue there.

My questions.

1. Very Rev Fr Edeh, are you aware parents and potential customers to your university are treated in the most inhumane way possible?

2. What happened to e-pay as adopted by even my son's Basic sch?

3. I sense some sort of tax evasion here, stocking all those cash I bet you pay your staffs their salaries in cash. Hmmmm

4. Are you aware that even in DefeHqe Hq, people still drive in after checks?

5. Will you be kind to address the above listed issues without throwing tantrums? The world is a global village please ease your admission and payment procedure cuz it's killing.

In cases of Bank Draft, it has to be submitted two weeks before resumption. Haba na wetin.

God bless you.
Re: My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) by Richiez(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
just ignore the school if you don't like the way they operate. there are many others in the country.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) by Omololu007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omololu007:
What's d empty space for?
Re: My Journey To Madonna Uni Elele (wickedness In Disguise) by davuvid(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
My brother, drive for another 30mins and you're in uniport. It's better!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Osun Tertiary Institutions / Obafemi Awolowo University, That The 2014/2015 Session Has Been Cancelled. / Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.