Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) (3807 Views)

Wickedness In Ebsu / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / Visual Studio, Learning How To Code With Vb.net To The Fullness, Easily......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by rollybest(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2017
As i write this piece tears is dropping from my eyes. This country has been paralyzed totally, the wickedness of humans is unbecoming. We have a government, people we stood under the sun for hours to vote for, yet they will sit down and watch and allow ASUU declare an indefinite strike because their children are not involved, what a wicked government, a government without conscience.They send their children abroad and they see how a school calendar is,continuous.But here in Nigeria is none of their business.The cause of GOD almighty will always be with them. am an aspirant, i don't even know when we will be given admission. I also blame the USELESS SUG across all the universities, youth that should stand for justice have turned themselves to thugs fighting among themselves because of money.It is a time like this that the SUG $NANS stands for the students future,protesting peacefully and preventing all government activities until the strike is called off, even if it means preventing the president (acting),governors from going out, stopping the national assembly from sitting.
THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS
the heart of men is filled with evil when the one i call a pastor heading the nation's affairs currently. please forgive any grammatical error (s)

8 Likes

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by ndat(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
so on point.......bro
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Wizklynd23(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
C yhu!! your even a aspirant self!!! Sha what u said is true but what can we do about it. If we go on a protest now they will bring policemen to torment us... Well I can't blame ASUU even for ones, because this are higly educated pple involve before they should making such conclusion I believe they must had series of talk which they belive watever will come thereafterward will favour there actions...I just pray this strike mey e no last upto to 2 week..... Well 4 the main time make i rest while I see wat will happen between ASUU and FG...

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by rollybest(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizklynd23:
C yhu!! your even a aspirant self!!! Sha what u said is true but what can we do about it. If we go on a protest now they will bring policemen to torment us... Well I can't blame ASUU even for ones, because this are higly educated pple involve before they should making such conclusion I believe they must had series of talk which they belive watever will come thereafterward will favour there actions...I just pray this strike mey e no last upto to 2 week..... Well 4 the main time make i rest while I see wat will happen between ASUU and FG...
am just weak because of the strike
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by elyte89: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
.....dem wan turn lautech students as an EMERITUS IN STRIKE grin

10 Likes

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by casspersteve: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
seriously it is pathetic!!! Most of their kids are schooling abroad and they are declaring strike action what about the admission process?

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Wizklynd23(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
rollybest:

am just weak because of the strike
Don't be bro.. They will soon uplift the strike, trust me they will... We all ain't happy with it but gat no option let them do what they think they can do. They are our lecturers, so I believe they know what is good for us.....
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Wizklynd23(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
casspersteve:
seriously it is pathetic!!!
Most of their kids are schooling abroad and they are declaring strike action
what about the admission process?
C yhu!!! People are writting exams but the exams has been stopped and yhur here talking about admission process.....

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Ichietome: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Will this strike affect the admission exercise?
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Treasure17(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
ASUU strike has become a norm in Nigeria. I was really frustrated during the strike in 2013. I hope they resolve it soon. honestly I don't know when we are going to get it right for once in this country. Everything seems to be in disintegration from education, economy, health and security
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Vick4rill(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizklynd23:
weakly,i hate pessimist thinkers like u..u dont want to protest because u are afraid of police,and because ASUU are educated people, they wonk make mistakes abi? but yet u want the strike to take 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by casspersteve: 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizklynd23:
C yhu!!! People are writting exams but the exams has been stopped and yhur here talking about admission process.....
this country is bleeped up
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Wizklynd23(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
tongue
Vick4rill:
weakly,i hate pessimist thinkers like u..u dont want to protest because u are afraid of police,and because ASUU are educated people, they wonk make mistakes abi? but yet u want the strike to take 2 weeks
Vick4rill:
Vick4rill:
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by rollybest(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sometimes i wonder what kind of government we have. why will they sign an agreement they can't keep? OK let's say the signing of the agreement was done by the previous administration, why has this present administration not called a meeting to look into the agreement considering the economic challenges? The answer is simple. it's because they don't care about education, it's none of their business.A state governor once said any sector that is not generating revenue for the government is not worth his attention. And education is the sector he was referring to because he said it when there was strike in the university
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by fredo219: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
i have stopped crying, na laugh remain now. lol chill out with this new jam from a unilag artist. Kenzy ft keel BOUNCE http://www.thebeatbase.com/2017/08/kenzybounce-ft-keel.html?m=1

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by olaayinkha(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
The Educational Sector Is Dieing...!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by olaayinkha(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
C question...!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by obyrich(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good morning
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by boy16(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
I still have hope in a better Nigeria
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Mayowaflex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
rollybest:
As i write this piece tears is dropping from my eyes. This country has been paralyzed totally, the wickedness of humans is unbecoming. We have a government, people we stood under the sun for hours to vote for, yet they will sit down and watch and allow ASUU declare an indefinite strike because their children are not involved, what a wicked government, a government without conscience.They send their children abroad and they see how a school calendar is,continuous.But here in Nigeria is none of their business.The cause of GOD almighty will always be with them. am an aspirant, i don't even know when we will be given admission. I also blame the USELESS SUG across all the universities, youth that should stand for justice have turned themselves to thugs fighting among themselves because of money.It is a time like this that the SUG $NANS stands for the students future,protesting peacefully and preventing all government activities until the strike is called off, even if it means preventing the president (acting),governors from going out, stopping the national assembly from sitting.
THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS
the heart of men is filled with evil when the one i call a pastor heading the nation's affairs currently. please forgive any grammatical error (s)

i am sick just even thinking bout it gives me a blow to the heart.
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Keeping giving yourself unnecessary headache over ASUU and FG. Get on with your life, Bro. Do stuff, make connections, live as though you were already a graduate.

Don't know 'bout you but I've just realized that I can get on with 90% of my goals in life with or without ASUU and the Federal Government!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by Meel: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
see lamentation, if you dey do like dis
wetin you want make we ladokites do.

lautech been on strike since 2015, have been in the same level for the past two years now.

And the fucking nans you're talking about is filled of old selfish ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by mukhcech(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
rollybest:
THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS

Blaming the Government every-time won't let you do something for your life. It didn't start today. I am sure if the so called demand by ASUU were realistic. The FG won't ignore them. ASUU is the one Holding the Whole Country to Ransom. Not FG.
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by begwong: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Yeah! Unijos students and kaduna State universities are currently writing their exams while A. B. U was planning to commence toward the end of this month oooo!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
mukhcech:

Blaming the Government every-time won't let you do something for your life. It didn't start today. I am sure if the so called demand by ASUU were realistic. The FG won't ignore them. ASUU is the one Holding the Whole Country to Ransom. Not FG.
Which of their demands is unrealistic?
The way some of you reason in light of trying to defend this useless government ehen. ..smh
Even if you have everything at your beck and call, just look at the people around you. That's a better and bigger picture!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by AfraTales(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Get your .com custom domain at N1,000 smiley
Call 09072979302 or contact me now >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by kennyjam: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
begwong:

Yeah! Unijos students and kaduna State universities are currently writing their exams while A. B. U was planning to commence toward the end of this month oooo!

question paper had already been shared before it was collected back, I mean A B U.

the thing weak person...well there is life:there is hope...

IT IS TIME I THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by wins18(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is a sad development, what them happens to aspirants, why would this people want to frustrate this young people? if that is the case, federal government should refund all the money that was used in JAMB registeration this year to all JAMB candidates, some of them who have sat for this same exam for donkey years are fed up already.
My advice for some of you is either to go learn handiwork or startup a business, no matter how small, it will make a difference in your life someday. They say little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by mukhcech(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Which of their demands is unrealistic?
The way some of you reason in light of trying to defend this useless government ehen. ..smh
Even if you have everything at your beck and call, just look at the people around you. That's a better and bigger picture!

Which of their Demands are?

1 Like

Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by osemmie: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Itz just a shame that a students can't afford to enjoy education in this country anymore. When they make you turn over age in school, you see annoying job adverts stating not more than 26 years of age.
When would we grow up and learn that dreams are being killed.
No wonder the country is static.
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by franktalk007: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
ASUU strike - The exact need of Nigerian students

The Association of Staff Union of Universites (ASUU) has embarked on an indefinite strike. While many will frown at the purported selfish decision but to surprise everyone who frowned at it, I sincerely support the union and I stand by them because this appeared to be the only approach the federal government understands. Strike actions have been working like rocket science in Nigeria since 1900.

Remember the old saying...."All work and no play makes a Professor a dull tutor" All lecturers in government universities will like to go into recess. It will offer them quality time to rest, research and possibly travel around the world to bring solution to our ever glaring challenges. Who else thinks going into indefinite break will not help the Nigerian students at large?

Is idle man's brain not the devils workshop again? The brain needs to constantly be active, so the Nigerian students who are supposed to be busy learning in schools are now idle and by nature must put the brain to drive mode, maybe this time in a negative activities. So when the Universities resume and bulk salaries are paid, don't be surprised when professors are kidnapped again for ransom, phones are collected with slap and other ugly social vices. The break allows the mind to learn evil or good, whatever is available unless where parental guide is sustainable.

Oh yeah, I remember China is doing great and their population is incredibly large. Is it not high time we competed with China and grow our population? How can we achieve this without ASUU strike? So careless ladies can help us into 9 month twerks and preferably deliver twins, triplets or quadruplets. What a way to boost the population and maybe one day we will meet or overtake China's population, by then we will start chasing them technologically. At least we have started somewhere.

Must a Nigerian University student completes his academic sojourn in the normal calendar without distortion? It's totally wrong to complete a four year's course in four years or less. How can we achieve this when we do not belong to the privately owned universities? So ASUU must remind Nigeria parents that sending children to Nigerian public universities comes with a price including regular strike action at will without recourse to our feelings. Thanks, you are the best.

Lastly, agriculture is trending lately. Cassava exportation too is on the increase. Nigerian needs to earn foreign income via massive involvement in agricultural activities but people needs to be forced into farming. To achieve the operation "everyone must farm" ASUU has chosen to demand for some of the agreements the Federal government ignored over the years. Now, Nigerian students can choose not to be idle but cultivate in farmland even if it is small scale farming. We just need to see the opportunities in a messy mess.

#WritingZone
Re: This Is Wickedness In Fullness (ASUU Strike) by kally01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
olaayinkha:
The Educational Sector Is Dieing...!
point of correction its already dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Strange Animals You Thought Would Have Gone Extinct / Black Wednesday As Scores Left Dead In Felele Tanker Explosion / Lautech Post Ume Cut Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.