Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,504 members, 7,823,180 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (66209 Views)

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ekefre4(m): 9:34am On Oct 07, 2015
dammytosh:

that is definitely an awesome weed.
grin grin
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by haskae: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2015
K
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by letstalk1: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2015
THE WORLD WILL NOT END TOMORROW. FEEL FREE TO QUOTE ME. WHAT EVEN DOES IT MEAN-THE END OF THE WORLD?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by ElFenomeno1: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
The world ended... I am typing from heaven grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by bookorlah(f): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
adesegun121:
Ok
op kindly tell them dat won ti yaaa werey
awon oloshi..
End ko.. End ni..
Xtianinty don turn to business center since 1900Bc... Infact pastor sef no go happy to hear dis.. Wey many of dem never buy private jet.. Wey some never sleep with dem member..
Wey some never scam dem member..

Awon oniradarada oshi
I can't just stop lol at your comment.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by nwasun: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2015
But of that day and hour knoweth no man,no,not even the angels of heaven,but my father only. But as the days of noah were,so shall also the coming of the son of man be. Matthew 24:36-37. Believe the scriptures....pls
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by gbemitte: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I EVER SEEN HERE.
Tell your demons that told you the world will come to an end to kill you and carry you to hell becuse you are already a failure.

IF GOD SHOULD TELL YOU WHEN THE WORLD WILL COME TO AN END THEN, GOD IS NOT FAITHFUL TO HIS WORDS.
IDIOT FOOL!

1 Like

Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Mznaett: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
nickkylawve:
Hahahahaha me I hv bn confessing all my sins since oooi e nvr still finish undecided I just dey check time anyow grin

Na so ur sins plenty reach eh?shocked

But e be like say dz thing na true o cuz d kind thing I c 4 dream today eh mouth no fit talkamlipsrsealed
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Mznaett: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
aijayHenry:
lol my sister u're there
Yesooo d spirit is alivewink
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
XLR8R:
Where is tosyne2much time to write an article like 10 signs dat Ur babe's prayer group is fake cheesy
Baba I dey here ooooo

Chaiii this kind thread go hard small ooooh cheesy
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by IGBOSON1: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Anyone who believes this can empty his bank account into mine! After all, he wouldn't be needing the money anymore since the world is ending today abi?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2015
miky:
Christians and their BULL CHIT.. Did you know Jesus was not born on dec the 25th?and that was a fabricated story
that group is stupid but Ur stupid exceed theirs by far
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by lacosteIII(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2015
grin
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by onweson(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Even the day of the end is not known to the Lord Jesus, but to God himself. So stop publishing falsity.
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by simdam500(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
aderonkedeborah: Aiye oni pare lasiko temi omo omo omo mi alo ile ayegbo o deborah.

they should receive sense cause 2moro is my birthday

Happy birthday jare
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Okay... undecided
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
But first is was Harold Camping, then the Blood Moon saga by John Hagee and now McCann or whatsitsname? Abeg if you need worldwide publicity, do something worthwhile instead of these conspiracy theories
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Omotayor123(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aminat508:
make I begin dey pray nd beg for forgiveness of sins.. D day before yesterday I commot 5thousand from Iya amina bag cry cry
shocked shocked
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by jkendy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
sunntrost:

No, that is not what the Bible teaches. The churches false teaching that God cannot make it known unto His elect when He returns is the big lie and God has allowed Satan to use such false teachings to know the roughly two billion Christians who remained in the church and are all unsaved in a strong delusion.

The Bible says the elect WILL know when Christ returns.

Noah knew:

Genesis 7:4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

Abraham knew:

Genesis 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

Lot knew:

Genesis 19:12 And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13 For we will destroy this place,

Jesus likens His coming to the days of Noah and Lot:

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Noah & Lot knew in advance concerning God's judgment.

The Ninevites knew:

Jonah 3:4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

God says His servants will know:

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The heart of the wise will know:

Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

True seekers of the LORD will know:

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

The wise will know the information revealed at the end:

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The brethren will know and therefore not be overtaken as a thief:

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

God's elect will watch and therefore have knowledge (know) of Christ's coming:

Revelation 3:If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
. One of their disciples noted here on Nairaland. You're in Nigeria nd it's mid day of October 7th. Or is the world ending by mid night?
I debated it with your superiors online nd shamefully I was removed from the group because I challenged the group on the source of their predicted date.
You'll be put to shame, I assure you because today will come nd go without the world folding up.
I advise you change your moniker b4 the heat comes upon you as from midnight of today
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by bimpeolu(f): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
s
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by delishpot: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Following..........will give feedback tomorrow
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by MightySparrow: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
I am laughing in German. Tomorrow as sure as the Lord lives, I will look for a bottle of wine and a big catfish. Pepper soup and celebrate the failure of their prophecy. You could join me. grin grin grin
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by J4Jenom(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
obum88:
I have seen the movie

Wait!

What if it was true?

Dialing my gf number

I need one last osho
lolzzzz...im laughin in chinese
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hian,this one weather don change like this "kisses weed" e fit be say na world wan end so oh..choi
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by luorquay: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
treasuress:
Pastor preached and preached on the coming of Jesus today now am hearing this?? Na to repent sharply just that my sins are too many?

Jesus has already forgiven your sins by dying on the cross. Its just for you to surrender your life to God. Romans 10:8-10
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by XLR8R(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba I dey here ooooo

Chaiii this kind thread go hard small ooooh cheesy
cheesy ure d master of 10 cool
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
XLR8R:
cheesy ure d master of 10 cool
hehehe

Baba, na u talk am oooo cheesy
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by stellytwinkle(f): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
Shame on them because my friends in Beijing Medical School in China are already in 7-10-15.
chaii... See mockery
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by bummyla(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
False Prophets! no one knows when the world will come to an end except Our Heavenly Father! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Lilyomi(f): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
youmour:
Hian,this one weather don change like this "kisses weed" e fit be say na world wan end so oh..choi
Oboy u kisd weed?
Re: The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
See wetin fear they cuz lol cum mk you dey dream anyhow grin
Mznaett:

Na so ur sins plenty reach eh?shocked

But e be like say dz thing na true o cuz d kind thing I c 4 dream today eh mouth no fit talkamlipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.